Reviews for The Secret Admirer Mess Up
awesome story
Anon1 chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
Anon1 says that Misty is totally lame
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
I wonder who's the most feared, Aagron, Salamance, Groudon, or a cute little pikachu! hahaha!
Ambezua chapter 7 . 9/10/2008
You know... If it had not been for the excess amount of profanity, vulgarity, and downright abuse of some of the characters, I would have enjoyed this fanfic much more. If you wanted to write a story about how Misty's violent, possessive nature with Ash caused her to loose him to Duplica, I would find it actually quite intriguing. I could totally see it happen. But, I still think you went a BIT overboard... Not even Misty is THAT violent... Also, I don't think you adequately explained how it was that Ash fell in love with Duplica. Ash isn't a romantic type, by any stretch of the imagination. It would be hard for him to fall for someone that he not only doesn't know well. Flame me if you like, but that's my opinion.

Still, this story was enjoyable, and I certainly liked how you portrayed Brock, and Team Rocket. The whole "Rock City" worked well. Gary added a nice touch, as well. All-in-all, I would say that this fanfic is of good quality, but It's not really my type.

7/10 stars
AshXMisty 4 eva chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Who is the SECRET ADMIRER? I wonder who it could be...
Dark Raku chapter 7 . 9/21/2006
you should make a sequel
Dark Raku chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
I give u credit for discribing misty in the way most ppl wanted to but never had the heart to do good job, and if u could do more ash/new romance stuff that would be cool. Anyway keep up the good work.
Glenn M chapter 7 . 8/15/2006
(Review posted 15 August 2006, 12:07pm GMT)

Greetings, Glenn M. here to review!

I... I'm amazed! You made a mind-blowing romance story to a rarely-supported pairing-Imiteshipping! The end of the story just left me dazed in awe! In short, this story gets a "Double Superb" and two thumbs up from me!

Well, that's all for this review! More power, and keep up the good work!
wow chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
That was like the best cat fight scene i've ever read
jamesstutz chapter 7 . 10/25/2004
I love chapter 7 it was great. You are an artist.
jamesstutz chapter 6 . 10/25/2004
I love chapter 6 it was great.
jamesstutz chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
I love chapter 5 it was great.
jamesstutz chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
I love chapter 4 it was great.
jamesstutz chapter 3 . 10/25/2004
I love chapter 3 it was great.
jamesstutz chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
I love chapter 2 it was great.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »