Reviews for My Love Again
Kat chapter 5 . 8/6/2004
I so get the love concept imean hes a grown up stuck in a kids body so his soul hs very essense is ancient even more than danielle. so its love love is love shes loving him for his heart tough artifical is filled with truly real love more than we can give i love your work keep at it.
Kat chapter 5 . 8/6/2004
Catrin chapter 5 . 6/1/2003
Aww...*sniff sniff* That was a great fanfic! That's always bothered me, what might have happened if Monica hadn't abandoned David, and if she hadn't, what would have happened to him when she died. Wait, that doesn't quite sound right, the sentence doesn't flow. Oh well, I'm too sleepy to care.

I liked the fact that David took himself to Cybertronics to be destroyed. I mean, if he's going to be destroyed, at least it's out of his own choice and not someone else's.

Wonderful fanfic! Haley Joel Osment rules!
Matrix Refugee chapter 4 . 5/9/2003
Wow! I've only just skim read this, and I'll have to come back and read it better, but this is powerful stuff from what I've seen!

If you like, I could link this to my "A.I." fanfiction website (just click on my name to reach my profile: the link is there). This is just the kind of fiction I've been looking for.

MR
Daae chapter 5 . 5/9/2003
aww that was such a sad story... *cries* i LOVED AI... what a great movie!