Reviews for Kitty and Illyanna: A tale of Magik!
Dragolord09 chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
You think Spellvis would learn his lesson by now. I wonder how long he'll stay in jail for this act of stupidity?
Vampwriter chapter 25 . 5/17/2006
Please work on this!
the DragonBard chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
Isn't Illyanna 'already' a Sorcerer(ess) Supreme of Limbo? Does she simply need more skill/experience?
Harry2 chapter 25 . 10/20/2005
No, No, NO! Do NOT end it like this! Follow up on Jean and Allysdine, if not Rachel and Jane. PLEASE!
Valentine Meikin chapter 25 . 10/19/2005
Aw... Shane! Why end there...

Anyway, Good story, and I hope to see some spin-offs, sequels or recurring appearances for this version of Kitty and Illyanna, in later stories.

Part of the reason, obviously, is that we have three pairings, only one of which is explored.

The rest, well, I like the story, and hated to see the evil pair of words 'The End' appear.

Whatever you do, Great story, and good wrap-up.
Harry2 chapter 24 . 8/4/2005
That mental image of Jean hauling Alysdane off over her shoulder was FUNNY! *ROFL* And as for Jane, well, I think I have a very good idea who her father is, if those claws are of any indication! Say hello to Logan's little girl!
Harry2 chapter 23 . 6/2/2005
I like the idea of Rachel being the guardian of the Baby Phoenix. And DEFINETLY get Alysdane and Jean together! I think those two could DEFINETLY make some beautiful music together!
cnid chapter 22 . 5/6/2005
wow ur great.u really have a wide knowledge of comic book and anime characters and u blended them well. update soon!
Luc Star chapter 22 . 4/27/2005
Hey.. i thought this is a great story... i hope that you'll update soon. i sure hope there will be appearences by other heroes of the marvelverse... and maybe pitch in a few of our favourite mystics from the DC Universe.
Harry2 chapter 22 . 3/17/2005
Well, you've called in a top group to help out with this shield. And I have mixed feelings about not calling in Doom. Victor may be a rat, but he knows enough about magic to know that the Anti-Phoenix MUST be contained!
Harry2 chapter 21 . 1/12/2005
Well, for once WHO came up with a good idea! Now to see if Kitty and Illyana can put it to use.
Harry2 chapter 20 . 11/10/2004
The Anti-Phoenix! Kitty should be somewhat familiar with that from her days with Excalibur! This time, the girls are WAY out of their league. I hate to say it, but its time to call Stephen Strange in on this one!
Harry2 chapter 19 . 8/31/2004
LOL! Poor Lockheed! You and your over eager appittite! But seriously, I like the idea of using sympathetic magick to get to England. Lets see what the problem is over there, and maybe get Megan in on it as well!
Sigma1 chapter 17 . 7/14/2004
Weird. I couldn't review chapter 18 'cause I'd "already reviewed this chapter." Ah, well.

Ooh, do I sense a possible crossover in the making? That little comment by Kitty seemed to suggest the possibility at least...

Great to see an update, can't wait for more.
Harry2 chapter 18 . 7/14/2004
If there is trouble in Great Britain, then you call in the following people: 1) Brian Braddox aka Captain Britain. 2) His wife Meggan 3) If he's available, Kyurn. With heavy hitters like that on the scene, Kitty and Illyana should have no problem scoping out and taking care of whatever problem there is in Great Britain.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »