Reviews for Born into the job
Archie'n'Amphy chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I was having flashbacks of "The Giver" during that video scene, the whole shoving-a-baby-into-a-box thing horrifyingly reminiscent. Luckily, Joy got her baby back. (Very cute :3) Love this thing!
marixoxella chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
wow! this explains so much! i thought that being a Pokemon Watcher was kind of a lame occupation but you really made it out as super awesome! like a spy XD

it makes so much sense now!

*sigh* i miss the orange islands season-my favv
buneary709 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Wow... really dark, bu tit was amazing
Persephoniii chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
This is, without a doubt, one of the most unique and interesting Pokemon story I've read. Ofcourse, I usually don't read Pokemon fiction, (this is only my 4th or so time in this section, even though I was a huge fan of the first season) The whole plot was just...WOW. You really and truely made Team Rocket to be the evil that I think they were meant to be. The anime series tends to water down and skimp over alot of stuff, but you've made them truely sinister. And it was brilliant, the whole situation with the Joy's and Jenny's. You are very VERY brilliant.

And the fact that you used Tracey was admiral. Not many people like the guy. I remember when he first appeared on the show, I was positively heartbroken. "NO! I WANT BROCK! THEY CAN'T REPLACE BROCK!" I eventually warmed to Tracey, but I never truely accepted him as I did Brock. LoL...I feel badly, looking back...

Seriously though, great story! I hope you're still writing because you've got serious talent.
Ismini chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Too supernatural.I liked most scenes with Tracey and Team Rocket,but all-in-all,found it kinda boring.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
On the screen, Where? How did that guy KNOW tracy was going there at that time? They didn't talk about it over the phone.

caesarean? The doctor motions to a nurse with the same narrowed eyes. When did you say he doc had narrowed eyes? "They were Rockets, right." They're other scums in the world. He was a member of Team Rocket. Actully, Billy was a girl. So this was the true origin of Jennies and Joys. THat was quick to figure out. Did the nurses and police officers know themselves that they weren't really sister-in-laws or second cousins? Why would TR do this? What's the profit in it? Jennyies have proven more than effent at stopping their operations, why bring them into existence? The pink liquid spilled out over his hand, burning him. didn't he have his glove on? And didn't the thing have an opening? Prima! Lorali a rocket? How much control does TR have over the Leauge? When did tracy get his other two pokemon? It shot at Sandslash and ended up hitting itself when the other Pokemon escaped. How did it manage that?

"You cheated," she snarled, "those weren't real attacks. Actully no. A trainer is allowed to use stragy. but for those of you who don't, I'll tell you now! why is he blabing all of this to lower rockets? wide, friendly, normal James for one has those . Meowth. Meowth. Persian. ? "the boss doesn't HAVE a son." according to the BAD rumor mill he does, (a lot of nuts point to Ash) Mandy, Tyra. When did they join TR?

If I get out of this,

Even if I get out of this, He had let his guard down? ?

Whose the father that these Joy think their of? Anyway, you could of gone into explanation of the Joys and Jennys

Also how the heck did Ash and Misty know where Tracy or TR HQ was?

Ash and Misty just wouldn't go back to their journey after learning everything they had.
Baguette chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Awww...I'm not the big Pokémon fan I used 2 be, but I still know a good fic when I see one! And Tracey is still my fave good guy. *grins* good one!
kristy chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
very good and interesting fanfic.
Jacay chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
This story really made me smile! Leto, you're great!
Kristen Riddle chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
That was a cool story! A good idea. I always knew Jessie and James weren't all that bad. Keep writing!
arpulver chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
Yes! Finally! Somebody else who actually decided to do some more with Tracey! Proof that he's more than a dip with a sketchpad and headband. He is Tracey Sketchit, mystery man. Seriously though, my personification of Tracey is a bit different from yours (read Animation Survivor for the scoop), but it's nice to see that he's not completely ignored in fanfiction.
Miss Black Dragon chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
Eep! I never knew my namesake was evil! *a light turns on inside Prima's head* Oopsie. I forgot. It's FANFICTION.
Farla chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
wow...really dark but really good...explains a lot things in the TV show, like why all the Joys look and act alike.
Delicious Mud Pie chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
This is really really good! I never watched ANY of the Tracey episodes (damn me and my Brock obsession) but hey, maybe I will after this. This kicked ass. Good job.
Zycho32 chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
This is intriguing. I've seen VERY few Tracey fics out there, even less that are considered Tracey-bashing stories. The story was solid, the way a story showing a rather unique kind of idea(In this case, one that showcases Tracey, but doesn't bash him up) should be.

Score: 10 of 10