Reviews for The day it changed
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
um 1 togepi does NOT evolve into chansey, and 2 unless team rocket had a huge epiphany they would have sent articuno and zapdos to their boss rather then use them to battle with, so those are mistakes. Now I do not agree with you on how they feel about each other, but this is your story so I won't say more then that.
Irene chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I just read the whole thing and ...do u really hate ash and misty as a couple because they are meant for each other just watch how they act in pokemon or go to google and type ash and misty love hints
Irene chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
great story but togepi does not evovle into a chansey
kidcrooner chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
nicely done!

i feel the angst!

love it!
ME chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
OI, togepi does NOT evolve into a CHANSEY, it EVOLVES into a TOGETIC you IDIOT...
eevee234 chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
i really like the end of this story. it's cute. i don't really get it, but, oh well.
mutsumi chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
hi there! it's the first time i read a pokémon fic and i must say that i'm glad it did. D you write very well and i liked the way you wrote this story. keep it up!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
Togepi's eveoled form is Togetech, just so you know. And how'd TR get there hands on the legendary birds? Especally those two. And happened to Meowth? What of Pika Chu's fate? It was cliche for them just to bump into each other like that. Anyway, Ash and Misty do love each other, they're have both just have too big of an ego to admit it.
Ronald J Whalen chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
I have read so many stories that focus with Ash and Misty in love that it is rare for you to take an idea like Ash and Misty being a possible couple and taking it to it's realistic and logical conclusion. The ending with the simple line of Misty saying "I can stop following you now" as she rides her back, not looking away. She has gotten what he wanted which made her join her journey with Ash and now that she has that which she wants, she must live on her own. That final line is so poignant to me, I have a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes. Honestly, I read this story on Monday morning at your old Loose Change website (not the one at sailorsaturn but the old one) and I was touched at how powerful the emotions are in how life does not turn out the way we wish it would. That the loss of innocence is the innocent ideal that dreams come true and that life/people do not turn out the way we thought they were once they grow up. I'm currently at a crossroads in my life working 5.75 at a job at Hollywood Video being a stockpiling boy/cash register, I've done it since the store opened in fall 1996 and with my parents no longer willing to pay for college and my only hope at achieving a legacy for my family to write a story based on childhood journal entries (about animals who travel in time and outer space), I fear I may not have the urge to write anymore and afraid that my writings will turn out to be all for nothing and never be read by others. Sorry for such an off-topic post. It's just that this story has stirred up so many emotions in me. I think this next to Value is your best work ever. I've loved Pokemon and yet day by day with less people reviewing Pokemon fanfic and the movies losing money and the anime being seen as out-of-date and me wondering why at 21, I'm concerned how something like Pokemon.

I guess it's because it's part of something I love. It's become part of my life such as Star Wars, Star Trek and my time at the newsgroup, .kubrick. and I can not thank you enough for bringing such a story into my life so as to experience it's dream of what could be/what should be. I decided to re-read this story here so I could comment on it, so maybe you would read it and know.
Kristen Riddle chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
AW! That story was so sad! Poor Misty! One thing's weird, though. I don't think Misty would ever get mad enough to do what she did. But it was still so sweet! 11 out 0f 10!
Miss Black Dragon chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
Cute. I have to stop reading fanfiction for a while and get to work on my own, I'm racking up my favs, not my stories!
anime212 chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
this wuz sOo sad and sweet!
Minuit chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
*does her Leto-cheer* You are one of my favorite fanfiction writers ever, and I'm so glad to see you here on FFN. Admittedly, I don't like Digimon so I haven't read those, but your Pokémon fanfics are always so wonderful! This is one of my favorites. 'Shipping has nothing to do with the sheer excellence of this fic (which is good, since I'm anti-AAML). I loved this because it has a depth you don't see in many Pokémon fics- in many fics at all, for that matter. Life isn't so simple, innocence can be lost in many ways... you say all that so eloquently. To quote what was *supposed* to be my NFL poetry piece for this year ("To Speak of the World as if There Were No Other"), "Why is love not returned as specified?" It alternately amuses and bothers me that love in fiction books, fan or otherwise, is so flat- always returned with the same intensity between the two. My very favorite part is the last bit... "'I can stop following you now.'" Honestly, that ends the fic so perfectly! As you/Misty said, it's bittersweet. Life is bittersweet. I love this fic. _() Actually, I think one of my favorites by you is the one where the Rockets come to see the child's mother... I wish you'd post that one. Sometimes stories hit something deep inside, and this one and that one are two that never fail to with me. _ You're a wonderful writer.
Pink Fox chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
YAY! Finally a story that has Ash and Misty as FRIENDS! I've seen more than enough Ash Misty romance to make me barf! Granduer! (10)
Arrow chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
talk about bittersweet...geez...*but if you had have made one of those "oh I love you" "me too" things I would've gagged*...spiffy job