Reviews for Echo from the past
Stormyskies89 chapter 4 . 4/3
I can't believe I just found this story. Very good. I liked it. And the prequel was good too. Well done.
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Hello! I said that you'll be seeing some reviews from me, and here's the first one!

I really truly adored this, especially as there was no worry in the end of having Gordon be outed. I know that Ned Cook, if he were ever to find out properly, may possibly not keep his word. I really loved how you had an entire chapter devoted to the article; it really sets up the boys as characters, although it is from a reporter's point of view.

A true honour to read! Xx
Fletty chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Aw.. this story is so sweet, and yet so sad...

Would've loved reading about his brothers'/father's reactions when he admitted they were recognised, but it was a blunt sort of ending that suited the story very well...

Awesome writing. :-)
black4minister chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
ok i'm just like reviewing all your stories-and i really liked this one. it was sad he died at the end but i like the way he kept his promise and dindn't tell anyone
Charity Angel chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
You know, I've never really been a fan of TB ff, but thanks to your shameless plug I decided I should read some of your stuff. I'm glad I did - this is excellent. Well done.
Lorency chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
This is a really cute story. Keep up the good work.

peace out
moonlightbear chapter 4 . 1/7/2005
very good, i really liked the, when a boy wins the olympics his grandma keeps the news cutting, that gave me a good laugh.;) this story kept me entertained for the early morning hours. great fic!
Hobbeth chapter 4 . 9/25/2004
Wonderful story. The characters were well done and the plot flowed beautifully. You have real talent.

You blended humor, suspense, action, adventure and human drama deftly. You are definitely on my favorite authors list.
Hoo-ah chapter 4 . 8/8/2004
Short and sweet. I like it. You've got a knack for words, limiting them to a short story but yet having the same impact as a thick novel.
Lady Viva chapter 4 . 9/25/2003
I truly enjoyed this story and its sweet, simple ending.

I laughed so hard in chapter 1 re: Gordon's prank involving the tennis racquet. How typical and inventive of him! I nearly knocked over my glass of shiraz, the laugh was so good!

I love your stories and always look forward to more. Thank you.
Mad-Friend chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
I loved this story, the thought and detail are really believable, and the quality of the writing is professional. I laughed at Gordon's caper involving John and the racquet. More please.
LMCofTIC chapter 4 . 5/18/2003
I very much liked this. It is poignant, and yet another interesting way in which the previously public Tracys could meet with an "uh-oh" situation now as members of International Rescue. I look forward to seeing more from you.
Assena chapter 4 . 5/15/2003
Aw, swet! That's a lovely story, very nice! _ Love Gordon in this! It's cool! 5 stars outta 5!
Star-07 chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
A good little fic, i enjoyed it a lot. Especially loved the bit about the newspaper reporter and the interview as i bet 'the troublesome two' were in loads of papers after winning what they did. look forward to another of your fictions.
CharlieCaller chapter 4 . 5/10/2003
Excellently crafted story here, well planned and written. Really sweet at the end of the story. Well done :)