Reviews for Choices
Pokemon Ranger-Trainer chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Interesting...short, but interesting nonetheless. I've seen multiple theories of what happens when you use multiple stones on a Pokemon or what happens when Eevee evolves during an eclipse, but this is something else! Great job!
Rose-Rainbow chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I like this fic.
clara200 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Lassenby chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
...nifteh. -
Trammel chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
*insane laughter* Ah the hunches I get and the pasts I go looking for! I still remember the e-mail I wrote to the extremely cooperation author here requesting her to make an Eevee fic and I got it. ; Earlier versions of this mentioned mah old name (The Strategist) and I still love it..*whacks the bookmark button repeatedly*
Miss Black Dragon chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Neat... I like Eevee-centric fix.
Kristen Riddle chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
It is interesting to see what a Pokemon thinks about evolving. Eevee made the right choice. Good work!
Brendan Storm chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
So melancoly, i feel bad for eevee, course when it gets happy it'll become something else, won't it.
Farla chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
what a wonderful story.
Shadow Pika chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
Awww I love this fic to bits - Eevee is so cute and I love the way you portrayed it. Wonderful, wonderful story
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
This was so cool!
cali-chan chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
Cute! Poor Eevee... man, it was such a hard decision for him! -cali-chan.
Blues From A Gun chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
Eevee rules the earth! That was cool!
Barbara Fett chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
Wow, that was good. :)
Pikajenn chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
How about an Espeon? Or an Umbreon? I have an Espeon and I think she's great, though she was an Eevee until Level 43. Maybe she couldn't make up her mind:)