Reviews for Dragonsworn
AnGelIKRHthyM chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I enjoy how you put such thought into the history and culture. Also the black death reminds me of the plague that wiped out a third of the worlds population. Don't know if that was your intention, but it adds that extra sinister flavor. Luv
AnGelIKRHthyM chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Oh. Great begining. Can't waiy to see what happens. Luv
Luna's Meow chapter 10 . 10/2/2005
Hey, update man! Please?
darth chapter 10 . 3/7/2004
come on ryu never ever lost his idenity before i hope the gaurdians dont do something stupid like wipe out the light dragon clan
Stizzo chapter 10 . 3/5/2004
EE-Zee is ALIVE!
*ahem* Anyway, good chapter, man. But when are you gonna post that other fic you showed me? It had less of a fantasy twist than this one and I liked it better.
Anyway, keep up the good work. Now I have to see about getting my fics updated.
Fallen Templar chapter 9 . 8/23/2003
Great story! I hope to see an update soon. Verloren is german right?
DARTH chapter 9 . 8/22/2003
Sorry i kept saying dont have the gaurdians its your story not mine. but the only two gaurdians i like are gaist and garr who are are not patheticly loyal to myria to the point of being blinded by loyality im baised against the gaurdians also.

The only thing the gaurdians ever accomplished was butchering the dragons in the slaughter fest the call a war if u have played the other breath of fire and beat them u would no the dragons could easily beat the shit out of the gaurdians which garr learned the long way. Also what about when death evans trys to kill everything again who would stop them if the dragons were all dead or even if a couple were alive like 100 it would still be hopeless kaiser would not be able to take them by himself and the gaurdians would get butchered. PLAIN AND SIMPLE THE GAURDIANS ARE NOTHING MORE THEN MURDING ARROGENT DRAGON BUTCHERS THE ONLY ONES WHO CHANGED WERE GARR AND GAIST
DARTH chapter 9 . 8/22/2003

Darth chapter 9 . 7/9/2003
I'll say it again u better not have the dragons die and why dont u have them fight back this time but the damn Urkans in there damn place and show them the mistake of attacking the dragons
Ee-Zee chapter 8 . 6/28/2003
I would Darth, but seriously I havent even begun the process of the next chapter, you may ask why, and my Bio says it all. This past week I was out of the house monday (23) wednesday (25) and friday(27), and when I say out of the house, I mean I left at 7 and got back at 12. No writing time then. Also this saturday (28) I did the exact same thing, except I left at 5 and got back at 12. This upcoming next two weeks, from monday thru friday, I'm going to be out from 9 to 12. Of course thats when I have to be there and when it officially stops, So I'll have to wake up at 7ish and I'll probably get home at around 2pm ish. So honestly, the next chapter wont be coming too soon as I dont want to rush it.
Darth chapter 8 . 6/27/2003
update soon
Garret Jax chapter 5 . 6/25/2003
Heh, good job. It's fairly rare you find a good BOF fic with any length! i'm exited now. I like the world and history you've come up with. It's not the two dimensional thing most People have. Also, I like that you aren't limited to any one set of characters. You have the BOFII Nina... well, sort of. You've got Momo, Katt (My two favorite characters,) And several others. I'm really enjoying this!
Stizzo chapter 8 . 6/22/2003
This story is great, and I guess you don't need me to tell you that. I'm still a bit confused (one of these days I'm going to come to your house with a pad and pen to sort this mess in my head out), but I think I understand the basics. Remember: your cousin has the overall IQ of a retarded gerbil (and the attention span to match) and he is lost pretty easily.

Oh, and Happy Birthday! I DEFINETLEY forgot (how's that for a loving family?) but I'm sure you don't care. In the off chance that I HAVE hurt your feeling then allow me this chance to point out that you never remember MY birthday (hell, even I forget my birthday. I'm actually quite shocked you remebered your's this year...). I think my family is going to dinner with your family tommorow or something, which means I need to run out to EB or something.

Okay, I've wasted plenty of time not talking about your fic, but what can I say? I love it, it's amazing, how about a fish sandwhich? (Oh Jesus, I've sunk to a new low...) Well anyway, keep up the good work, and I'll get back to mine.
Angelkitty1 chapter 6 . 6/21/2003
hehe oops I went backwards...I just wanted to comment that you take as long as you want!
Angelkitty1 chapter 7 . 6/21/2003
Wow! I still love it! Just as good as the first! Oh and thank you for reviewing my story, I'm glad you like it! Your's is going on my favorites. Oh and Happy Birtday! Soon. Mine's the 29th but I'm going to be 20...ah not a teenaget anymore! *takes a deep breath* okay okay...I really love the heart beat thing you did in this chapter, it gave it alot of emotion and made me ansy(sp?) I love it! As I said b4, Keep it up!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »