Reviews for Her Alpha
HonestPassion13 chapter 33 . 24m
The suspense is KILLING ME! What is going to happen?!
Guest chapter 33 . 5h
Please dont make everyone wait a week for this to go down. Crap on a cracker.
Ims86 chapter 32 . 5h
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUR STORY
Ims86 chapter 33 . 5h
OHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ADRIAN! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? UPDATE SOON!
stardreamer2608 chapter 31 . 9h
Talk about hot hot hot. He really has it bad in the off season and worse in the in season. Balls deep. Yeah if I was Janine I would be disgruntled with the monarchy as well with the treatment of Rose. And I would guess that with the revolt in the looming and Lissa's wedding scheduled around the same time it would ladden Rose with guilt. Loved the chapter please continue to update can't wait for more.
uhhh I love this chapter... Lissa and Roses Dresses are so pretty...
I can't wait to read what Rose, Dimitri and Abe have planned
Tika86 chapter 33 . 18h
Loved this chapter.I felt like something was coming.. But again this teaser. Why are you doing this to us ;-)
Nice dresses!
Looking forward to read more!
Kitasky123 chapter 33 . 19h
I love this chapter :) the looks are gorgeous as well :) I'm glad it was smooth sailing until after the wedding...but for how long?
lil-miss-mitzi chapter 33 . 20h
It’s getting really exciting
riatackett chapter 33 . 20h
Hmmm...he wasn’t exactly asking her to dance at the end, was he? I hope she has her nazar under that dress. Stop teasing us, we need to know what’s causing Rose’s guilt lol. Good chapter!
harmony82 chapter 33 . 23h
Adrian ... i really dont like him in this story
vballgurl chapter 33 . 23h
Ohhhh. That’s a mean place to end the chapter! Also. WHAT do Abe and Dimitri have planned?! I’m so intrigued!
katnipsc chapter 33 . 2/26
haha haha ! something is about to happen!I'm so excited! this was an amazing chapter!lots of love!
Riza-4789 chapter 33 . 2/26
It's all building up to something! Can't wait for next chapter
debpreato chapter 33 . 2/26
Checked out the gowns on FB...beautiful choices for both ladies. Dimitri's deep love for Roza so evident by his protectiveness... so sweet. Can he hurt Adrian if he tries anything with Roza?
2,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »