Reviews for Bring Me The Head of Harry Potter
Fun story.
Darth Marrs chapter 21 . 6/20/2012
Very nice.
GeorgeTobor chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
Quite good. Too bad about Dawn and Harry not hooking up permanently. In Buffy/Harry crosses that is one of my fav pairings. Also too bad Baba Yaga got talked out of destroying the British Wizzy World. The few witches and wizards worth anything are quite few, less than 22 in my opinion. They could have fled and the sheep in Britains magical world could have been killed. Worthless sheep. I'm so glad the Malfoys were killed. May they burn in hell.
Darklooshkin chapter 21 . 8/5/2011
That was a rather impressive piece of crossover writing. Here, have a cook-er, a review for the stellar effort you put into this.
Anansii chapter 21 . 6/24/2009
Um... shaking head to clear it... that was a hoot!
Kizmet chapter 12 . 6/12/2009
Good story, but Lollipops are 'suckers', not 'stickers' in the US a sticker is a colorful little picture with a back that's sticky, little kids collect them.

Also Dawn and Harry's confusion about slang early on: I've never heard anyone in the US use the phrase 'knock me up' for contact me, but Dawn would certainly be aware of 'knocked up' meaning pregnant, that's a fairly common slang usage in the US.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Not a Sopranos fan, but a HP one, and that was a twist to have Charlie buying the hit on Harry. Looks like something strange is going on. Looking forward to more.

Thanks for the story.

Tom A.
MotherBear chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
CHARLIE? NO freaking way! dang it and I was about to go to bed... now I CAN'T b ecause I just HAVE to know what happens!
NoMoreFanFic chapter 21 . 6/18/2006
Great story..
The Fiction Spider chapter 21 . 1/18/2006
I really liked the story! It was lotsa fun :D I also loved the winks to Stargate ;P

Rose
Aleh chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Charlie Weasley arranging a hit on Harry Potter?
KnowInsight chapter 21 . 12/15/2004
*laughs*

Great ending.

One serious question though: What did you mean about the Electoral College?

Other questions: Why didn't Hermione end up with Ron? And is the Baba Yaga really in a relationship with Viktor Krum? D

Anyway I've really enjoyed this story and I'm glad to finely learn the end of it.

Hope you keep writing.

Am _ (KnowInsight )
Lucy Maimkill chapter 21 . 10/5/2004
*laughs*

I love it! Awsome work as usually.
KnowInsight chapter 20 . 7/27/2004
Glad to see another chapter this story.

Very enjoyable.

Though I didn't find the cliffie to believable as Angel is already dead so he can't die. Though it should still be interesting to see what you do with that, maybe it make him live. *snickers*

Looking forward to more.

Am _
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 20 . 7/19/2004
hes undead! he cant die!