Reviews for Bring Me The Head of Harry Potter
HecatonchiresLM chapter 20 . 7/16/2004
Throw in a twist - Dumbledore is evil and Percy is under Imperius!
Kiara-Zzyopen chapter 20 . 7/16/2004
Wow! Thanks for the update, it was well worth the wait and I'm looking forward to the next one.
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 19 . 6/19/2004
lol. this is awesome. i love it. very funny, very action packed... its very much like reading a HP book. i love how you have interwined everything from the different universes and i LOVE that Buffy and spike are in Australia. beling Aussie myself, i found the topics of discussion quite funny. i hope you update soon.

BR
Olivia Wood chapter 19 . 5/31/2004
You're too good. :) Update soon!
Oberon chapter 19 . 4/16/2004
Percy if the mole but i don't think it's percy that we are dealing with _
KnowInsight chapter 19 . 4/7/2004
*laughs*
Clem!
Kewl Dumbledore.
I swear Percy's the mole.
Malfoy, couldn't have happen to a nicer guy.
Love were you taking this story, hope the wait for more isn't overly long.
Lady Cinnibar chapter 19 . 4/5/2004
You win. I review. I wanna be able to find this again so I can read more. This is a hoot!
Harry2 chapter 19 . 4/5/2004
Well, we now know that there was a mole within the Ministry of Magic and that the mole might still be active. We shall have to see who it is, and if Dumbledore has any clues that might shed light on who it is and how to take him or her out.
SecondSilk chapter 19 . 4/4/2004
Unless, of course, it's not Dumbledore. And how does Clem manage to be a fifth blood? Argh. Great chapter, even so long since I read the previous one. Liked the little interlude with Rita Skeeter.
kalieris chapter 12 . 3/30/2004
Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a lot of fun reading this. Your crossover ideas are delightful, and you do a very nice job of getting the characters from each universe "right." (Still giggling over Tony Soprano being an immortal - guess he's from the Highlands of Joisey...)
K.
Thorn of Blood chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Excellent story. I like the way you blend the magic worlds together. Your charecterisations are good and quite like the orginals. Keep up the good work!
KnowInsight chapter 18 . 1/6/2004
Hm... Me think Alice is more inportant then orignally thought if that last part of the chapter was told from her point of view.
At any rate, I was pleasantly surprised to see a new chapter of this and enjoyed it immensely.
As always, I look forward to more of this story and your work.
Namaaire.
Jarissa Paxton chapter 18 . 1/5/2004
I thought I recognized that unnamed cabaret "witch", and I was right! Thank you especially for a well-written cameo in an excellent series.
Ordinarily, I try to not read anything before it's completed - I easily fall prey to "what happens next?" syndrome, and then I can't fall asleep. This story is one of my few exceptions, in that I started reading it over on Fonts of Wisdom early on. I look forward to seeing whether the assassins were, in fact, targeting Doctor Abcissa. (Meanwhile, I need to look up what/who a "Veela" might be, as the term feels familiar but its meaning has temporarily slipped my mind.)
Harry2 chapter 18 . 1/5/2004
Well, it looks like things are finally coming to a head. I have a feeling it won't be long before everything is cleared up once and for all.
KnowInsight chapter 17 . 10/24/2003
Good Chapter.

Some really interesting science here. )

Aw! Faith's dead. That totally sucks.

Also I love this bit. _

'It would take Angel a week to notice that the mosaic pattern of the replacement pillar was upside down compared to the others in the ballroom, while the new mirror reflected vampires but not ordinary humans.'

More please. _