Reviews for Bring Me The Head of Harry Potter
Archer007 chapter 17 . 10/23/2003
Can you make this a stargate crossover? Please? Maybe angel and the gang need help, and they go to the SGC?
KnowInsight chapter 16 . 10/11/2003
Fuck! Nasty! P

Interesting chapter though, very interesting.

Hope to see more soon. )

Am _
Jedi Buttercup chapter 15 . 9/24/2003
Wasn't quite expecting what happened to Soprano; I'm glad Dawn didn't have to deal with his quickening. Resolution on that was a little quick though - oh yeah, all that stuff you just read, the good guys knew all along and made them keep losing time while they took care of it!

Very interested in what Viktor's doing there, though.
KnowInsight chapter 15 . 9/23/2003
interesting cliffie

great chappie D

more please D

Harry2 chapter 15 . 9/22/2003
Well, Saprano is out of the way, so thats one less problem to deal with. And I think we are about to get the straight scoop on what happened in the near future!
Harry2 chapter 14 . 9/10/2003
Woa! WAR Crimes! This is getting VERY SERIOUS! If this is the case, then there will be SERIOUS heads rolling. You do not say War Crimes unless you have serious evidence to back you up! Find the evidence that is conclusive and you WILL be able to prove it!
KnowInsight chapter 14 . 9/8/2003
woah!

damn I think you may have just out down yourself

that was a damn fine chapter

really interesting deductions

more please *rubs hands together*

Jedi Buttercup chapter 14 . 9/8/2003
We're talking minefield here, the kind of thing somebody *really* doesn't want uncovered. They better be pretty careful where they put their feet next ...
Calendar chapter 14 . 9/8/2003
Whoa... that CANNOT be good. This cannot be good at ALL. This is way beyond anything they can handle, and... damn. Wow. How are they going to deal with this?
SecondSilk chapter 13 . 9/5/2003
I really only started reading this fic because the Rosenberg Inheritence hadn't been updated, but it's fantastic. It all makes sense together and I am willing to accept elements I might not have accepted from a less competent writer. I liked Percy. Thank you very much.
KnowInsight chapter 13 . 9/1/2003

well that was fun

especially the tents those were kewl

to bad about no Harry and Dawn future

more please

Am )

here endeth my rant D (couldn't resist)
Harry2 chapter 13 . 9/1/2003
Oh Boy! Sounds like something major happened here! We need answers and soon!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 13 . 9/1/2003
I think I missed where the mice came in. I like the matter-of-factness of this crossover. And Tony saying t'fuk. However, this chapter was pretty much filler.
Jedi Buttercup chapter 13 . 8/31/2003
"Permit?" asked Willow, looking innocent.

"Anyone else in this tent think he should have bought his girl along?" Angel asked after Willow left.

"Here endeth the lesson".

*snerk* Still loving this story. Keep it up.
Calendar chapter 13 . 8/31/2003
Whoa... this is all getting very, very creepy. Good chapter, and I can't wait to see what happened!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »