Reviews for Bring Me The Head of Harry Potter
KnowInsight chapter 12 . 8/29/2003
hm )

nice

though I wish I could remember what news Dawn got

nice use of the git formerly known as Percy

more please )

am )
Harry2 chapter 12 . 8/28/2003
So, the gang is going to try and find out what is really going on. Good luck! Something tells me someone is pulling a MAJOR coverup of the facts! Why, I don't know yet, but I think we'll find out in the near future.
Don Sample chapter 12 . 8/27/2003
O, the plot thickens.

I kinda like what you did with Percy. It kinda matches my own theory about why he became such a git in OOtP.
Calendar chapter 12 . 8/27/2003
OOh... very interesting. Go, Dawn, with the blood thing, and the mice are very cute. Your writing is very, very good, and you're so CREATIVE. I'm jealous!
KnowInsight chapter 11 . 8/17/2003

ah! reading your work was as always a vastly pleasurable experience, great stuff

hope to see more soon )

Am )

PS I've been meaning to ask, how is your spelling British? I've never notice any incongruances
Calendar chapter 11 . 8/16/2003
OOh, very interesting... Gringott's is SNEAKY, really. And poor Tony, heh.
Archer007 chapter 11 . 8/16/2003
Nice. But dont call The Imperius Curse the "imperio" curse; that would be a cotinuity breach.
Jedi Buttercup chapter 10 . 8/9/2003
Oh, poor Charlie. I like your concept of what gives Galleons their value. Waiting to see what devious plot point you come up with next ...
Dr Gonzo chapter 10 . 7/29/2003
You have done a bang-up job on this. The melding is a little rough in spots but it really does kick a tremendous amount of ass...I'm looking forward to the rest of the story
HecatonchiresLM chapter 10 . 7/28/2003
Picturing tony in one of his towering rages, spitting and swearing. T'f'kin!
KnowInsight chapter 10 . 7/28/2003
I love updates

I love this story

I love updates of this story

thanks much

more please

and nice twist with Tony as an immortal D

HecatonchiresLM chapter 9 . 7/9/2003
Ah, explained a quirk in an earlier chapter. Good to see Tony in again, justifying the tagline for what was really just a cameo.

Just imagining Tony when he gets all riled up and starts to spit and froth at the mouth. heehee.
Hola-Meg-a-Cola chapter 9 . 7/8/2003
Gasp! Cliffhanger! NO!

Get the next chapter out now! (Oh and more about the Sopranos! I can't believe you killed Furio!) Some parts are really boring, so I just skipped to all the Sopranos parts.

Keep writing!
Jedi Buttercup chapter 9 . 7/5/2003
Oh. The evilness of Charlie begins to make some sense. I still have issues with Wes, but ... *shrug*

Nice plan the girls had. And a nice touch that all the seperate stories Cordy was telling were individually true, though collectively confusing to those not in the know! Can't wait to see how you tie this one up.
KnowInsight chapter 9 . 7/5/2003
charlie dead (

ah man!

other than that I really liked the chapter

especially the smoothness of the plan to get Tony )

more please, I want to know about this Charlie thing )

78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »