Reviews for Ar dheis Dé go raibh a hanam
solemnfatality chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
AAH! IT's Sark the STALKER! XD

...uhm, please update if you can! Only one part left and all, if I'm reading the 4/5 on the summary right...

This story has been interesting!
qblisa chapter 4 . 7/23/2006
What an excellent story. I find your writing to be descriptive but not clumsy with over description.

I read that there is one chapter to go, but you have not posted it (it has been 3 years!). Please, please, please, post the final chapter, I am eager to see how you write about Sark and Sydney's initial interactions.

Lisa :)
leonsalanna chapter 4 . 8/4/2003
You said this is gonna be Syd/Sark, right? God, I cannot see Irina doing that...
Squashed Sandcastle chapter 4 . 7/5/2003
you are now up there with some of my favotire people, because Pablo Neruda is one of my favorite poets. Go you!
intriKate chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
*winks* so you had to go and put Francie's body in MY state, now didn't you?

Going to go read the rest, now...
Mrs. Curls chapter 3 . 6/9/2003
Aww yeah, Elyse! This is awesome! Congradulations on starting a great fic! I luv it & want more...now! Yes, you heard me...NOW ;p hehe!

And to think you used to be a S/Ver :( Shame, shame on you! *whisper* just j/k. I used to be as well. don't know why. do you? haven't found a plausible answer other than be completely insane. ;)

S/S is growing by the minute, but it's still hard to find them...at least good ones, which yours is! Even harder since finale, though the finale leaves it open for S/S! HINT, HINT JJ;D

Anyhoo...keep up the great S/S fic! Can't wait for the sweet Sarkney scene you PROMISED!
crazy-muse chapter 3 . 6/8/2003
you'd better update this or else!
Sarkie47 chapter 3 . 6/5/2003
Sorry it takes me so long to review! But hey..at least I do..eventually. I truly love this and I'm eagerly awaiting the Syd/Sark scene! Update soont!
trorylover chapter 3 . 6/2/2003
More! And you said your not going to let us hanging! I love it! Can't wait for the sweet S/S Scene! Keep it coming.!
clem chapter 3 . 6/1/2003
Interesting beginning, I'm looking forward to more - esp. that revelation *coughthescarcough* that you mentioned. Oh, and of course a sweet Syd/Sark scene is always good. Good work!
flapygooz chapter 3 . 6/1/2003
Hi! just wanna tell you to keep on writing this story cos it seems pretty good right now and above all i'd like to see some Sark/Syd scenes because vaughn is not really into romance with syd for the moment so it would be great to see her with sark now that he works with the cia. It would obviously make vaughn jalous too. Great job and don't stop!

(sorry for my english, i'm french)

flapygooz
Kyla chapter 3 . 6/1/2003
hey, continue soon :)

and what does the title of your story mean ?
aliasgurl meg chapter 3 . 6/1/2003
ill review here! why not...

Please don’t let it matter, Sydney thought.

i loved that line, it was really fit the scene!

great chapter, poor syd!

cant wait for the next chapter!
WDrusillaP chapter 3 . 6/1/2003
I'm so glad to see you continued this story. I can't wait to finally get some syd/sark interaction. (and explainations for the scar among other things) Great Story!
a lil birdie chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
hey babe!what's shakin? anyways i just thought i'd come over here while the boards were down and tell you that i wuv you dearly and that you will always be Mrs. Xylaphone Zora Anders! Keep up the (gasps) more than monthly updates!