Reviews for The Rise of the MCR
Antianti12 chapter 4 . 11/8/2020
I like the story but i hate the Council stuff he can literally make an army of synths and has the minutemen he could just be the leader by force. If you do still have a vote make the terms longer than 4 years it would be better for life terms. Also can u make him augmented like kellog to live longer i mean kellog was 108 yet looked in his late 30s or early 40s. I know u probaly already know this but the USA was never a democracy we are a Republic.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
Ba
Guest chapter 12 . 9/6/2020
Bs
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
Fa
Chronus1326 chapter 12 . 9/6/2020
Hey thanks again for a great chapter!
When I read "How many among the garrison are able engineers, builders or mechanics?" I knew we were heading in the right direction. And thanks for touching on the trains ;)
Maybe replace Brahmin pulling loads with an old US Army tank? They're all over the place!
JJAndrews chapter 12 . 9/5/2020
I do like where this is going, though I'm concerned about the Railroad. They are good people with a just cause, but at the same time they are pretty fanatical and if they see the General as an enemy they could cause a lot of problems. Keep up the good work on this.
et-reader97 chapter 3 . 8/15/2020
Damn this is really interesting. I love how you are having him approach the institute and how he is pointing there research. Some real big ideas and plans that are very fascinating. I also like how you started after the main story and some of the side story of the game, makes things a little less complicated when it comes to world building. I can't wait to read more, keep up the good work.

Ps. Will there be any pairings? If so I would suggest cait. She is my favorite.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2020