Reviews for KatTHNGVBD
Bloody-Black-Kitten13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
it was very cute_ i loved how you made kyo ramble then suddely change to short sentences.
Sakura4eva chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Aw, poor Kyo! I feel so sorry for him sometimes... Anyways, great job! This was pretty funny. . - Cady
Mei-lan chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Aw, Kyon-Kyon~! I love him and his kitty cat pajamas.
cabbage-for-the-people chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I love this! I love the way you write. Pure genius. No wonder why you have a lot of reviews.
Anna Nigma chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I loved 'Alexander and the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day' when I was a kid and I love this story now too. Very cute.
missick93 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
OMG, this is absolutley hilarious! I love FB and I love that book! Kyo fits the story so well, so yay! LOVED IT!
Hatori Ichihara chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
hahahhaha i loved this _

it was really good. :)

Selina
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Awesome. I thought it was hilarious, and a very original idea.
The Cucumber Lady chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Haha, I love this. I remember that book! And this version is much better!

"I hope the next time you get a double-decker strawberry ice-cream cone the ice-cream part falls off the cone part and lands on Akito."

And it was Australia in the book, right? ((Reads it again and is laughing too hard to finish review))
Vince from Shamwow chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Hah. Funny.

I can just imagine Kyo yelling, "I'M HAVING A TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY!"

Haha.
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
"There were leeks for dinner and I hate leeks.

There was kissing on TV and I hate kissing.

Yuki fought me again, we broke another door, Shigure yelled at me, and I had to wear my kitty-cat pajamas. I hate my kitty-cat pajamas."

wonderful pick-me-up any day of the week. Excellent job!
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Wow... I second every review that's already been written for this. I read this book almost as much as I read Gila Monsters at the Airport (I think that was the title anyway) and I liked your parody of it.

"Tohru wants to sleep with Yuki"

My my... n_n
bluegalx chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
The part about Yuki's ice-cream falling on Akito just made my day.
Onigiri in a Sailor Uniform chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! You had me cracking up at almost every line! Especially the part about hoping Yuki's ice cream falls on Akito. . .and wearing kitty-cat pajamas. . .and finding Ayame in his bed! XD XD XD HI-LARIOUS.

%!%-Me, Myself, and Bob-%!%
PinkFalcon chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
HAHA! That was great. A terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Wonderful spoof. I've always loved that phrase.