Reviews for Gundam Dranzer
GunadumFlamedramon Of Courage chapter 12 . 12/4/2004
WAUGH! DUDE! KAI DIES! I"LL KIL YOU!
Hanagata Of Courage chapter 11 . 12/4/2004
I rate ! Man When is romance and the sex?
Shadow Blade Anime-addict chapter 13 . 9/26/2003
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! IT'S SO COL! What happens to Kai? Is there going to be another war? Why didn't you put there the Gundam pilots that much? Is Max going to be alright? Is Kai an alien? Will he die again? Will they see Kai again? And continue the story or... I'LL KILL YOU! (JOKE!)
Syaoran-Lover chapter 13 . 9/7/2003
Just read your whole story; I think it's great, altough I really got mad at you when Kai died (he DID die in his world). I suppose what they found wasn't Kai's body, but some sort of clone...

Anyways, you just HAVE to write the sequel! I'm sorry for Kai *grins and bows*, but I think a sequel would be interesting, not to mention... NEEDED! I want to see the Bladebreaker's reactions when they get to know he's still alive (Tyson will be pissed and happy, probably :p). BTW, what happened to the G-boys (except Wufei, that one I know)? You ended the story without a word of them! Please e-mail me the answer.

And please put up the sequel as fast as possible!
konpyu-tamania chapter 2 . 8/20/2003
I like it!
aleeh chapter 13 . 6/1/2003
o.O I nearly thought kai would be really dead. I nearly burst into tears in chappie 12... then i read da epilogue... THIS WAS SO GOOD! KEEP WRITING!
travis chapter 6 . 5/29/2003
great story man i give it a 120
SleepyStar chapter 11 . 5/29/2003
Ok Yami let Kai Go that's all :)
Silver Bleak chapter 13 . 5/28/2003
dude, sequal better b up soon! please tell me he ain't a jedi
Silver Bleak chapter 11 . 5/27/2003
hope u did well on ur exams, mine r coming up n i'm planning to blow up all the schools around here anyways, keep on writing! i think i no y the 'rebels' r losing -
Silver Bleak chapter 10 . 5/26/2003
not bad... good luck on ur exams
Sarcastic Innocence chapter 9 . 5/26/2003
great twist!

Kyo Terayashi
Venom's Savior chapter 9 . 5/25/2003
I like this story enough to give it a tedious 9 out of 10. Update soon and I'll be happy!

The Critic,

Devildragon of Pain.

P.S. MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER ALREADY!
Silver Bleak chapter 9 . 5/25/2003
cool ch, tad short but i guess i shouldn't b one to talk
BloodyCrystal chapter 7 . 5/25/2003
Interesting...Amusing...Good way to spend a day off...That's all.