Reviews for After Dark
OutcastDragon chapter 46 . 4/1
Thanks for another amazing story, I really enjoyed the way this one turned out !
AlwaysMovingForward chapter 30 . 2/2
What book is it
aurora ld chapter 46 . 11/30/2021
Gosh, tihs was such a frustrating ride, not in a bad way, was actually wonderful and so tender, gentle and touching, but it was also so painfully slow and all that tension between those lovely ladies, jus killed me every chapter, so much was my frustration that when Andy finally figured all out -you did her so dense for the goddesses sake- I shouted a "finally" so loud that my family labeled me as crazy.
So yeah, awesome as always, I honestly have wanted a Little bit more about their relationship as a couple, but I can't deny that this ending was what the story required.
Congratulations for the fic.
Greetings.

P.S. Sorry if the message has any mistakes, English isn't my native language and I'm not very Good in the composing aspect.
Demertriss chapter 46 . 10/28/2021
lovely story
narutoDkurosaki chapter 3 . 9/15/2021
I'm assuming you took liberties while making this fic because the IT guy in me is ranting in my head about the cloud and current generation of smart phones not present back in 2006 and steve jobs was still alive back then. I'm ranting now but this fic keeps on getting interesting
divvycrip chapter 46 . 8/7/2021
If your second vaccine kicked you arse like my first I commend you for writing anything other than

“Miranda.. yawn… Andrea…snore”

But this is your usual brilliant self. Thank you. I love how Andy was the last to know. I would love a continuing story of their lives from here. But I know how hard you worked on this. It was so worth it!
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 46 . 7/27/2021
That was a fantastic ending… I love how they’ve made their own family and found genuine happiness. Thanks so much for sharing this. I can’t wait to re-read it.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 43 . 7/27/2021
So the twins had me cracking up the way they were just so nonchalant about seeing Andy and their mom en flagrante. Lol… then you just went and melted me with the baby name… if I say one more ‘awwww,’ my wife will likely come over and slap the back of my head… I can’t handle the pure sweetness… lol
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 42 . 7/27/2021
All of the angst was so worth it. Andy had a complete meltdown and she almost took Miranda with her. But when they finally were honest and vulnerable with each other, it was pure sweetness… I’m so so so happy that they are loving each other and being so vulnerable and open and beautiful…. Sigh…
Guest chapter 46 . 7/26/2021
Oh my goodness, this entire story is so completely perfect! I adore everything about it. Just beautiful.
Aidyl James chapter 46 . 7/26/2021
Thank you for a wonderful story.
dullLogic chapter 46 . 7/25/2021
Awesome story! Thank you so much!
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 46 . 7/25/2021
That burn is much love and the end is more appreciated *winks*

I could go on and on with how I love this but to sum it up this is now my fave slow burn DWP top spot. The friendship and burn was a nice blend of icing to cake plot.

Thank you, Em our slowburn lovely rockstar!
Ta and I'm off to read the whole thing!
Ravenbull chapter 46 . 7/25/2021
I. Loved. It.

Your writing is such a pleasure to read. Thank you again for so freely sharing your immense talent.

Sending much love your way,

Sandy
Aidyl James chapter 45 . 7/25/2021
Happy everything has worked out for everyone.