Reviews for Voice of Experience
Netflix Original chapter 1 . 1/2
AWWWW! this was sOO cute! I loved all of these interactions, they were spot on! wish something like this would happen in the show. great story as always!
theDsacrifice chapter 1 . 12/3/2019
So much truth here.
Thanks for filling in that very obvious gap of time in the show. It had always bothered me.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 10/5/2019
Loved this tag (even if I can't remember anything that happened in the episode). The title too - these guys have been through it all; a lifetime of experience in so many things that they probably wish they didn't have any experience in. :( But the good experience worth having is forgiveness and love. And they have that in spades. I always was fond of Alex, so I enjoyed her conversation with Sam. And although Claire is not one of my favorites, I appreciated her interaction with Dean in this. They seemed to have a good connection that started earlier in the series. Thanks for a wonderfully authentic view of these characters. You really do have all of their voices. Until next time...
Should be sleeping chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
Aww, drugged up, sleepy Sam is so sweet.
Marion chapter 1 . 9/11/2019
I have read supernatural fan fiction for quite a few years now, always on the lookout for well written fic that really captures the bond between the brothers. I am often frustrated in my search but I always know I can find exactly what I need right here with your writing. You are an excellent writer with a superb voice that captures the brothers perfectly, dare I say sometimes better than the show. I really appreciate every story you write and I hope you continue to find joy in it. Thanks so much.
Sylwinka1991 chapter 1 . 9/13/2019
It's good to have someone who understand you in crazy, supernatural, hunting world. Sam and Dean are always sweet, caring and protective when they are with kids or young people like Claire and Alex. I love how Sam had common language with Alex and Dean with Claire. Also Dean with motherhen mode always melting my heart.
ManySkills chapter 1 . 9/9/2019
Awwww. Luv this. Always do luv your stories )
ngregory763 chapter 1 . 9/9/2019
*wild clapping* This was so well done! I think I may read this again. Just because.
Iuvsbruce chapter 1 . 9/9/2019
As always, EXCELLENT tag! Thank you so very,very much!
TiTivillus chapter 1 . 9/9/2019
You are so talented. I absolutely loved this. Thanks for sharing!
Ginza chapter 1 . 9/8/2019
Very good! I kind of can't seem to decide if I like the girls or they annoy me sometimes, so I'm not all that much into fics featuring them a lot. But you did a great job here, it makes a lot of sense that Sam understands Alex and the same with Dean & Claire. And such a cute moment at the end. I love it, thank you for sharing!
Spency Morgan chapter 1 . 9/8/2019
Beautiful story! You are writing better every day. And I loved the ending. Dean and Sam are so cute when they show how much they love each other.
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 1 . 9/8/2019
These guys are the best to be giving advice like this, and it makes sense who you paired them up with. Dean and Claire, as Dean understands more about how it feels to need to hunt, and he's qualified to advise to Claire that people come first because he knows how hard it is to do things without them. And Sam with Alex about getting forgiveness...it just all works so well together, great job.
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 9/8/2019
Love that you took on this little scene! I didn't know I needed it until I read it. While not a huge fan of the WS idea, with this ep, I found the girls and the idea growing on me, especially when I rewatch it now. Nice to get to see a moment of the guys bonding with the girls and offering them what comfort and insight that they could.
sandybeliever chapter 1 . 9/8/2019