Reviews for A Day in the Life of Paige Matthews
pheobep3 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Poor paige.
cindy chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Sounds good but i kinda lost track of what i was reading halfway through it. I liked all the remarks about Phoebes fashion sense.I practically laughed out loud!
amillion chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
great do more
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
An okay story,

While its interesting to see a "day in the life," of Paige Matthews, and you do a good job characterizing her, in this story seem like you are trying to prove something. Are you deliberately trying to write something that sounds like you are 16? Have you suddenly become Brad Kern and decided to series in order to cowtow to a certain "audience."

I really don't understand what the point of writing this was! You really should continue your last fic, and write more about staff Olivia is to receive, and the controversy it is causing with the elders.
martha chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Cute was nice to read a story that wasn't totally focused on Cole/Olivia (although they are my favorite pair), and get some perspective on other characters from your stories. Could there be a major confrontation between Olivia and Phoebe in the future? It seems like those two are on a collision write another story!
MissKit chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Interesting concept - using Paige's 'stream of conciousness'. I almost laughed out loud at her comments about Phoebe - fashion and morals both. Heehee...

I think you've captured Paige's personality very well. I hope you'll continue this.
Mimi chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Great story! I love Paige - correction, I love YOUR Paige!More,PLEASE?
Real-Blonde-in-Florida chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
LOL! Sleep deprivation can make your whole day go downhill. Very funny!
Scott W. Pike chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
I've liked all of your other stories, but please don't use this first person pov again. Its realy hard to read.
Jess chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
You really hate Phoebe don't you?