Reviews for Before Knowing, And After
MariShal chapter 21 . 10/8/2004
Great job! Lovely Shal & Bren and Jesse & Emma scenes. Write more S&B!
brennan mulwray chapter 21 . 3/10/2004
:D great ending! LOVE the b/s and the j/e! :D excellent! great fic! i loved it! sad its over, but that can only mean one thing... ANOTHER B/S J/E FIC! :D :D :D hopefully! :D :D :D
CatJerica chapter 21 . 3/9/2004
Aw lots of romance :D good ending! I loved it :D
CrazyAngel87 chapter 21 . 3/8/2004
Aw! How sweet! This was a good ending! I wish this never ended! *tear* This is so emotional! *tear* j/k lol:) Oh well! Brennan and Shalimar ended up together as well as Jesse and Emma in the end!:) Great story! Hope u write more!
viviana chapter 21 . 3/8/2004
Greta job! Absolutely wonderfull! Hooe you are preparing a new story ! And I appreciate that you didn't make us all wating too long for this last chapter!
So hear about you soon1
Viviana
Fiery Feral chapter 21 . 3/7/2004
That was EXCELLENT! Thank you so much for writing it! D
a-blackpanther chapter 21 . 3/7/2004
Ok kinda corny..yet fluffy and really nice. But Shalimar has been crying too much altely. Anyway i loved this sory. It's really really cool.
LoveConquers chapter 21 . 3/7/2004
Ah, I love perfect endings! I am sad this story is over though! I hope you have another one in the works soon! :)
Great story, thank you so much!
canadian-chic14 chapter 21 . 3/6/2004
Great last chapter.I'm glad Shal and Bren got togehter. I love your stories, hope you write another soon.
Fiery Feral chapter 20 . 3/2/2004
This is wonderful! I'ts so sad thats it's ending, but I can't wait for the next chapter! Great job! D
Lily chapter 20 . 3/2/2004
Hey little cat! I'm so happy you finally updated! It's been weeks! Admit it, you just like to torture me right?
Oh, and don't worry, this was anything but crap.
viviana chapter 20 . 3/2/2004
Of course I liked it! 0h no. I loved it!
You know we alwasy do! But you are evil! Just don't that much time to post the final chapter! I will forgive you if you post it not today but tomorrow!:)
Viviana
brennan mulwray chapter 20 . 3/1/2004
NO! you can't end it like that! gr! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! update soon(er)! i absolutly can't wait! how coul you do this to me! get typing and update soon! love your fic! :D :D :D
jeabs chapter 20 . 2/29/2004
hurry up please. you always keep me in suspense. this fic is really great. i hoope that when this one is done that you'll write another one.
a-blackpanther chapter 20 . 2/29/2004
Ahh...well this chapter isn't much. I hope you upload soon.