Reviews for A Friend in Need
TheMiraculousShipper chapter 1 . 9/10
This is sad yes. But why make Rose sad by killing of Julika for no reason. You could have done something that is actually in the show. For instance, Adrien being sad about his father, and needing Marinette’s help. Or, it could be after the Miraculous battle with hawk moth, and Ladybug can comfort Cat Noir. Or if you HAVE to kill Julika, you could have made her die in an akuma battle or something, so Marinette would feel guilt and it would actually be interesting. Its kinda stupid to just kill off Julika. Overall, needs more thought. Sorry.
Chat-and-ladybug chapter 1 . 9/10
Poor Rose! I’m glad that Mari could be there for her!
TheMiraculousShipper chapter 1 . 9/8
NOOOOOOOOO JULIKA!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 9/8
AWW! THAT IS SO SAD! I LOVE this, but there are tears in my eyes, too! Poor Juleka! SO sweet of Mari to comfort her like that! What a sweet story!
sctwilightvampwolfgal chapter 1 . 9/8
Aww, you did a wonderful job, Yellow! The friendship between them was beautifully written; Marinette's own insecurities and the whole thought process over just how many should comfort her, to avoid making her feel more overwhelmed or embarrassed, and all of that was handled very well. I felt for Rose, and it hurts to think of that happening to Juleka, leaving them all hurt nearly beyond repair, the way that tragedies do leave us. You handled the two main friendships extremely well. I could really feel Alya and Marinette's friendship, how close they were, and they really did feel like best friends in this story. It came across really well, and the Rose and Marinette friendship was very beautifully written. You could tell that Marinette really cared, and that Rose appreciated the concern.
Rose's pain was very vivid and clear as well; the way that intense pain in public causes insecurities really came through, and the grief that Rose is experiencing came across really well.
Alya's genuine compliments and support of Marinette came across very beautifully and very meaningfully. I could tell that she meant the words that left her lips, and that she truly admires her best friend as well.
It's a very beautiful story that I really enjoyed getting to read. (Thank you so much for filling my challenge, and for doing it even more beautifully and authentically than I could ever imagine it being filled with.)
Have a wonderful and very Blessed Sunday and a miraculous rest of the week, Yellow!