Reviews for Cabin Days
RETIRED666 chapter 10 . 2/19/2007
I've read this far tonight and I'll finish it tomorrow! :D Great story by the way! D
RETIRED666 chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
Haha! I do the cat fight thing all the time with one of my friends! :D
xFireSpritex chapter 9 . 3/10/2006
Such a cute story.

Aw, poor Fulton. I hope everything works out in the end.

Here's hoping Banksie doesn't tell anyone.
ragdollie chapter 15 . 11/14/2003
You are a genius! This is brilliant! I love how strong Julie and Portman's relationship is even with all the Fulton/Julie and Luis/Julie stuff. Man, talk about a love rectangle! Anyways, I really love this story! Please update soon!
Banksiesbabe99 chapter 16 . 8/14/2003
OH MY GOD!

I was pissing myself through most of this story and nearly cried my eyes out when Luis was hurt. Though one thing - if luis nearly died i don't think he'd come out of hospital the next day AND I don't think he'd be absolutly willing to go back to the cabin. but it's your alternate universe so what the hell.

WELL DONE!
x3 baby james x3 chapter 16 . 7/10/2003
i loved the ending! short and sweet! great story!
WeBuiltThisCityOnRockAndRoll chapter 16 . 6/24/2003
toot toot! new story! YAY! cant wait for that! hurry! heh. I just watched FAST GETAWAY with Corey HaiM! AROO!O! hahaha ive been ttelling everyone that in my reviews heh. hes so fy-yi-yi-yi-yine! anyway, great story, I loved it and I cant wait for the new one comin out!

-chelsea
Delilah chapter 16 . 6/24/2003
That was a good ending! I'm glad that you cleared things up between Luis and Julie. You should keep on writing!
x3 baby james x3 chapter 15 . 6/17/2003
great chapter and im glad ur keepin the sotry goin cuz itz great!
Delilah chapter 14 . 6/9/2003
OMG!How could you do that to Luis?::[tear}::That is just so anyways you should update ASAP!, I want to see what happens after all this drama!
LuisLover chapter 14 . 6/7/2003
No! Luis can't die he's the best-not too mention the hottest! ;0) This fic is cool, at first I didn't even read it but I'm glad I did cuz it rox!
x3 baby james x3 chapter 14 . 6/7/2003
omg! no u hafta go on! cliff hanger! it was so sad! i almost started to cry myself! plz continue! please
cheer1 chapter 14 . 6/7/2003
~hey!~ WOW! This chapter was intense, is he for sure going to die? I hope not! Keep updating! I can't wait till the next chapter!
Jennie chapter 14 . 6/7/2003
omg that was so good, poor luis though
WeBuiltThisCityOnRockAndRoll chapter 14 . 6/7/2003
oh

my

zoltan!

holy crap granola in boogers mixed in with some pinecones. talk about intense chapter! i loved this so much man you have NO clue! is Luis DYING or is he DEAD? arghh man! I HATE BEARS! so does luis like Julie too? hm...thats three team members! OW OW! go julie shes sucha player. haha its good that averman survived...everyone was crying and i felt like crying too you rock and this story rocks too and you better keep posting stuff!

-chelsea