Reviews for It Is You I Had Loved
Amelia Cox chapter 15 . 1/5
Oh this is so beautiful. I dob not know if you intended for chapter 15 to be the end of It Is You I had Loved but please, oh, please write more. A new chapter? A sequel?
RulerOfCats chapter 15 . 1/2/2011
I really love this story, I do hope that you finish the story. The cliffhanger kills me.
Miss Pookie Fethers chapter 15 . 12/12/2010
wow what a coincidence that just happens to be one of my favourite songs in the world! loved this, i dunno if its finished or not but i dont really care cos it was so cute! i'd love to be hazel in that chapter omg that would be amazing...kinda jealous right now cos i love frodo more than anyone! :)
Chrimson fox chapter 15 . 7/11/2009
Dude, is this the last chappy? Cuz if it isn't then you're a dead ferret! Lol, Love it btw.
blerghy chapter 15 . 10/10/2006
That's so sweet! I love it!
blerghy chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Great! I think that this is absolutely wonderful writing!
Frodo's girl chapter 15 . 8/22/2006
omg i love this story! is this the end or are you going to write more? i hope you do! Cuz in the beginning you said that you'd do one part before the quest and one part after. Is this the before part and you've still not written the after?

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! This has got to be one of the best stories on this site! I love how it's so cute and romantic but hilariously funny, too! my favorite funny bit was when Pippin goes "She never acts that way around me" omg. i like fell off my chair i was laughing so hard! there were a lot of other moments, too, that made me laugh.

And usually i don't outwardly respond to writing, but this made me gasp, clasp my hands to my chest, laugh out loud, go 'aw...' and a millionother things. it's so well written!

I've added this to my C2 group, Frodomances, and I hope you're okay with that!

Please write to me - I'd love to talk to you! Anyone who writes a FrodoOC story is wonderful in my book!
mossysnakes chapter 15 . 3/4/2006

that was THE best LotR fic ive EVER read! that was like so totally awesum! i dont think ill ever 4get it! its the only good Frodo/OC fic ive found on this site, as well as anywhere else. u r a truly wonderful writer!
Crowned Lily chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
This is good so far.

You're a little off on the ages though.

But that hardly matters.
ArwenEvenstar83 chapter 15 . 9/7/2005 and Frodo are so cute toghther! great job! keep up the great work! i'll be looking forward to more chapters. you're great writer. wow. just that this is kinda short. i'll try to review longer at the next chapter. i said keep up the great work. Namarie until my next review!

p.s. this story is great, awesome, good, romantic, stupendis (sorry if i spelt that wrong), extrordinary, and...just wow!
bluerain1984 chapter 15 . 7/10/2005
YES! It's been a long time since you've updated this story,and it's still going great! But I'm dreading the day when Frodo and Hazel will be parted because of that stupid Ring! GR! anyway, update soon, please!
sharkbait chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
this is possibly the weirdest thing i've ever read. Thank you.
Whizbee chapter 15 . 6/25/2005
I need to point something out. Putting song lyrics in stories is no longer allowed. I really love this story and I don't want it to get taken down, so I suggest you remove the lyrics in Chapter 15.
The Hobbit Lass chapter 15 . 6/23/2005
Hey, great story. I love it! I've been looking for a good Frodo/OC romance and have finally found one. Update soon!
Rambling Thestral chapter 15 . 6/23/2005
Aw! That's adorable! I love it! And you were gone so long, I thought you'd given up on it! xD