Reviews for Nobles, Orphans, Street rats and Scholars
sxperhuman chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
LOVE IT XD going to read the sequal now
AGirlWonder chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
MARYSUE! GARYSTU! pep rally tomorrow...MARYSUE! GARYSTU!
Hilary chapter 9 . 5/31/2002
This is such an awesome story! I couldn't stop reading it. (Though it did take me a while). :) You have a very nice style of writing. All of the details let me picture the story in my mind. I NEVER expected them to die...what a twist. But you ended it magnificently, I must say. Keep writing. You are very talented.
Emilia R chapter 9 . 1/13/2002
It's amazing. I just wanted to let you know, lol! I first off want to thank you profusely for your wonderful interpretation of Salazar Slytherin. Not evil, not at all, but a cool person, none the less.

I adored the heirs, especially Sarah ... I don't know why, but she's someone I can relate to. Did you base her on someone you know/yourself?

I really hope you'd make a prequel, of sorts ... "Salazar gave a slight snicker. "So much you don't know...there's just so much." " Alright, I'll give ... What don't they know?

Keep writing, you have an amazing sense of writing and a great style. You could be great, you know ... it's all inside your head!

-Emaeleigha
kuliglig1109 chapter 9 . 9/30/2001
heh. i liked this, i really did...though i would have probably liked it better is i had not already been aquainted with a certain magic circle series...oP
Crymson Tyrdrop chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
Captive lambkins and Thief-Lords and Tamora Pierce, oh my! *grins* Great beginning! Off to read the rest.
KittenGirl555 chapter 9 . 4/24/2001
Love it! This is a great story. Sarah is neat. So are the other characters, of course, but Sarah is the best. (BTW, I agree with you about writing with several main characters. It's harder to keep their personalities separate, though.) Gabriel and Sarah are partially insane, which is always good. And the end was great! You managed to kill them and have a happy ending both. The little hint of romance was neat. *****(5) out of five.
Tazy Silverpen chapter 6 . 3/25/2001
very cool
Mina2 chapter 9 . 3/13/2001
:) Wonderful!
Mina2 chapter 6 . 3/13/2001
*grins* Aw, my wonderful Tommy-kins was here! *giggles* He's such a sweetheart! *looks around and wrinkles her nose* Stop looking at me like that! So I like Tom Riddle! Poor baby, he never had a chance... *grins* Great story, must read more!
Mina2 chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
Very, very interesting... LoL, Sarah sound SO much like me. Seriously... I say the exact same things to my mother when she wants me to "go out for a walk with your friends or something", and tries to drag me away from my books... hehehe... my precious books!
bluewitch chapter 6 . 3/11/2001
ohhhhhhhhhh dadadadadadad(jaw theme song) ohhhhh scarrrrrryyyyyyy i like it well it's nt scary but it freaky
Lana Mavi chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
Love this stroy!11 Its going on my favorites
NeKuRei SouJiR0u chapter 9 . 3/10/2001
WOW! excellent...You are very good in writing.. erm.. are you J.K rowling or are you just a genius...! wowo!"I luuuuuuurve this story man.. god so happi
neslo chapter 9 . 3/6/2001
This was so good! Great story. You should write more with them in it. A sequil. Pleassssssssse?