Reviews for Mudblood
maxwe106 chapter 23 . 10/24/2021
This fic is fantastic! The humor and tension were well balanced. Relationship progression was perfectly paced without being OOC or over the top. The smut scenes were well written and hot! Was so sad to see this is your only story but so glad it exists!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/18/2021
Very much enjoyed this re-read. Thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2021
HG - 1. DM - 0. Heh.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/23/2021
Very entertaining alternative version of the usual suspects. Cheers.
marissa2020 chapter 1 . 6/16/2020
I don’t like in-characters fic .. not nice ...i like ooc draco n Hermione
marissa2020 chapter 1 . 5/23/2020
I’m okay with not in-characters like this story ! Love it. Some of stories out there with in-characters are not nice at all
Guest chapter 23 . 4/2/2020
I was a bit disappointed with the epilogue, but I loved the rest of the story
patronum153 chapter 1 . 3/7/2020
If you’re looking for an in character dramione story this isn’t it. Not a bad fic by any means, but I don’t think this will sit well with anyone looking for a truly high quality, in character fic.
Aisti chapter 23 . 1/1/2020
Stunning piece of fanfiction! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/14/2019
Wow! Amazing story! Loved how Draco didn’t give in to his parents or Pansy! You are a great writer! Wish it was longer!
dawn1899 chapter 23 . 12/2/2019
This is a beautiful story.
lil.rose181 chapter 23 . 11/27/2019
Omg loved this story, it was light hearted and easy to get lost in.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/12/2019
Really enjoyed this!
dowlking chapter 23 . 10/10/2019
Hi, well done on a really well written story. It’s hard to write sex well, but you’ve achieved it better than most authors here. One tiny irksome thing was your use of ‘peripheralit’s either “in her peripheral vision” or “in her periphery” ! In all honesty though, that’s just my syntax monster appearing! Great story, well done!

The Dowlking
snowblind12 chapter 23 . 10/6/2019
Loved this story so much! Added it to my favs. Thanks so much for sharing it!