Reviews for The Azure Phoenix of the Isle of the Lost
Karidog chapter 3 . 10/18
Please update
Deadly Ice 88 chapter 3 . 9/23
Poor Ember and Harry ... but what she says, no matter how painful it is, is right, long-distance relationships never work :(
Now we will see what opinion Ember has about Auradon.
Great chapter, I want to know what will come next.
kaia chapter 3 . 9/14
should have smacked Mal with the guitar for that mocking comment... great job though. please tell me there's not going to be a lot of that crappy sappy sisterly bonding between Mal and Ember that other authors have done (the ones that choose to give Mal a blood related sister); also don't let Evie take over Ember's wardrobe (I am not a fan of Evie... never saw the point in her character)
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 9/14
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Lex-in-Affex chapter 3 . 9/13
Please tell me the locket design is from H20 mermaid show, cuz that would be awesome. Also keep up the good work! I adore the family dynamic with Hades, Ember, and Persephone.
SailorSedna052 chapter 3 . 9/13
You're actually the first that I've read about Persephone. To be honest I always thought in the original myth that Hades really did love her and he DID get permission from her father but Persephone's overbearing mother decided other-wise. I think you know what happened to the rest of the myth. It's one of the reasons why Hades is considered the least evil in comparison to his brothers and sisters. Don't know if it counts in the Disney universe but I just had to throwing it out there.
acetwolf94 chapter 2 . 9/12
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Deadly Ice 88 chapter 2 . 9/10
Without a doubt, the beginning of a story that looks very promising.
Keep up the great work, it's good to see you write again :)
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 9/9
Can't comment on chapter 2 yet...but...
Sorry Ember, but Hades DID abandon Mal by leaving her with Maleficent.
You and him can say that he left your mother all you want but leaving Mal there is abandonment no matter how you slice it.
Emmettluver2010 chapter 1 . 9/9
This is gonna be amazing
stephanieeiche10 chapter 1 . 9/8
I'm glad that you are getting back into writing again.