Reviews for One to Find All
OmegaUltima chapter 6 . 11/8
And then, they were apparently put in stasis for almost a year, with no way of knowing if they'd ever be free once more
Oruu chapter 6 . 9/8
I really like this story and I'm just wondering, will this be continued or are you already discontinuing it? This is the most unique non-crack RWBY x MHA cross I've read so far and I have been binging a lot lately. Even if you don't continue it, I would just like to say keep up the good work!
Master Attlon chapter 6 . 8/14
Damn, what a rollercoaster
Master Attlon chapter 5 . 8/14
Oh. Shigaraki. I thought it was Kirishima because he was so goofy but…it’s Shigaraki that is Momo’s brother.

That…Hmm…troubling. I mean it’s clear they have a surprisingly healthy and nice relationship but…

Geez
Master Attlon chapter 4 . 8/14
Oh, that sounds like Kirishima. Of course it’s Kirishima. Why didn’t I consider Kirishima an option? Weird. But there’s only one guy in MHA I know that good-natured and earnestly forward.

Pfft, Izumi trying to bond with Katsuki going about as well as I thought. I love that little effort to say Katsuki is a good person only for them both to deny it and Izumi to feel embarrassed for even suggesting it. That’s a pretty funny beat
Master Attlon chapter 3 . 8/14
No! Momo! My sweet girl! You’re supposed to be classy and composed and giddy at the chance to experience regular teenage life with your friends! Not a mob enforcer! I mean it’s pretty damn cool but still!

And her brother? Well Ren and Nora haven’t showed up yet so it’s either Ren or Todoroki
Master Attlon chapter 2 . 8/12
The moment - the moment you had someone scream in all caps - I knew it right off the bat.

Man, Bakugou has to be the easiest person to spot reincarnated into a new world. Just follow the screams and explosions.
Master Attlon chapter 1 . 8/10
I swear I’m still going to review every chapter of Fairies of the Shattered Moon when I get the chance, and the upcoming hiatus will give me ample time, but I wanted to check out your other story first.

I like this idea. Recently got into more MHA stories and one of my favorite authors was writing one? Absolute win!
GhostCXR chapter 6 . 7/29
I really enjoyed the fic, I loved the premise and it was one of the better MHA/RWBY crossovers on the site. Bit of a shame it hasn’t been updated in a while but I’m hoping! Keep up the good work!
Mernom chapter 2 . 7/22
I wonder if the characters are going to retain their aura once they come back...
Wizardwolf 1020 chapter 6 . 7/1
If I’m being honest, if I had to pick between Ruby and Weiss, or Bakugou in a fight, I’d pick the former two, they have more versatility, range, speed, and skill than Bakugou based on the stuff shown from both RWBY and MHA in terms of fighting, mainly choreography in those fights as that shows how they usually fight and battles and both Ruby and Weiss easily beat Bakugou in the stats and choreography department as like I said, choreography is a great way of showing a persons skills and power in a fight.
Haro654 chapter 6 . 5/27
So first two to get their memories back maybe would be Katsuki and Momo
Arcantos the Storyteller chapter 6 . 5/24
Ya know, I can't believe I actually took this long to read this story. It's great! You capture the RWBY cast incredibly well, and seeing them bounce of Deku and Kacchan is great. Especially with Kachaan slowly starting to remember more and more about Izuku, and being so frustrated and riled up about it without fully understanding why.

Of course, there's a lot of fun potential moving forwards as well. We have a lot of other people to find and bring their memories back to reality. The fact that Momo is actually a VILLIAN, has both her Quirk and her Sembelence already AND has Tomura Shigaraki off all people with her as adopted parents make this entire story ten times more exciting. Considering the fact that the Gods said all of her friends will still be their friends underneath, seeing Momo as a villain is going to make him pissed... and Tomura having arrived as well, complicates the situation significantly. But, Deku won't be Deku if he doesn't try saving him as well.

Can't wait to see where you go from here. Especially as I really hope you take note of events unfolding in the manga! At least, I hope you follow the manga. If not... well, the anime has some fun events coming up for you to enjoy!
Exiia chapter 6 . 5/19
Can’t wait for the fight next chapter! Hoping it will be as emotional as the one they had in the anime. Though it has been around 6 months since your last update, but with your personal commitments and other stories, I’m willing to wait for you to produce a chapter we’ll all love. Keep up the good work!
JadeOccelot chapter 6 . 4/25
Okay I'm finding myself enjoying this more than I thought I would and I'm happy about that. I'm betting that Katsuki will win, plot reasons and he's has way more years of training experience with his semblance (actually quirk) and aura and using them together vs Izuku who's only been here for what like a couple of months or something like that and still struggles with using aura with One for All, though honestly I'm pretty sure Izuku mean goal in this spar is to hopefully unlock Katsuki's memories rather than actually win and tell Ozpin about Jaune (though I'm pretty sure Ozpin knows he faked his way in). Very curious to see if the spar is where Katsuki finally gets him memories back.
Also very much want to see where Jiro and Uraraka are and what their Remnent upbringing is, I have theories as to where Kirishima is based on what we got from Katsuki but nothing on those two yet. Definelty eager to see what does down in the spar and where we go from here.