Reviews for Hentai Ryou
Guest chapter 14 . 4/13/2015
This is th second best fabfiction I've ever read (early hours by cardgamesonmotorcycles was my fave. I HIGHLY recommend it to tendershippers. She hasn't updated in a few months but I KNOW she will very very soon) I really wish that you would continue it but after, like, 8 years, I know it won't happen. I loved this story and I thank you for the feels! .
WhoAmIUDontKnow chapter 14 . 4/5/2015
OMFG WHY HASN'T THIS INCREDIBLE, FANTASTIC,HUMOROUS,LOVELY FIC NOT BEEN UPDATED?! COME OOOON I MORE THAN 500 OF THESE COMMENTS ARE ABOUT THIS UNFINISHED MASTERPIECE! Either Complete(which es highly unlikely) or delete! Just know you have disappointed a lot of tendershipping lovers!
But LOVELY stuff, BTW!
Akayuki Novak chapter 14 . 3/29/2015
*sweat drop* Jeez, a cliffhanger like this and it hasn't been updated in years... ah well, I'll hang on to the distant hope it will be updated.
SlytPuff chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
You are right. You are evil! For net ending this fic! We want to know what happens next. Grrrr please finish this. Grrr. But must say have quite a good love.
Blossom The Cat chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEAT STORIES IN EXISTENCE AND YOU DON'T UPDATE FOR OVER 8 FRIGGING YEARS!

Please continue! Pleeeeeeeease?
TheFluffyBakura chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy
SUCH A CLIFF HANGER AT THE ENNNNNNDDDDDD TTT_TTT
ITS GETTING GOOD AS WELL
;_;
Guest chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
ER MAH GERD MY BRAIN IS GONNA BLOW UP IF YOU DO NOT FINISH THIS STORY! WAAAAHHHHH T_T I've been waiting 8 long years... PLEASE!
Crystia chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
ARE YOU SERIOUS? You ended it THERE? That's just cruel...And it's been 8 years since the last update...You're evil, you know that? Pure, untainted evil...

That aside, it was a very cute story. Bakura is a bit too much of a softie to really be called in character, but he was rude enough to be recognizable. The interactions between the characters were adorable, and I found myself laughing along.

Thanks for posting!
-Darkelf
Henry The HAP chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
Possibly about time to update?

I'm a bit amused. I read the first few chapters of this story years ago, while it was still active, and accidentally lost it. As I was pretty new to ffnet at the time, I didn't know how to refind it, and when I did, spent weeks searching. Never stopped thinking of it, as it has been one of my faves for all these years. Then, yesterday, I suddenly had a completely eureka moment, and googled key words from the one scene about pizza to refind it. Super excitedly, I found it, and have just finished rereading all of it. Just a shame it seems to have died.
winnie chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
whywhywhywhywhywhy? is there no more? we were just getting to the good part!
Erica chapter 14 . 3/11/2012
Please please please update and complete this story soon! Want to know what happens, it's amazing come back to please! :O
KoraKat chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Oh. My. God.

Best story EVAR 0_0

But. STUPID THING HASN'T BEEN UPDATED SINCE '04!

Why do writers on fanfictions do this to me? They have a wonderfully written story, then... they disappear or give up or just suddenly don't have enough time or whatever.

UGH

*Huggles Story* I LOVE YOU

*Glares at writer* GET ON MORE, BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
SaNoi chapter 14 . 1/6/2011
Your fanfic is so epic! .

Are you going to continiue it soon? o3o
TexasDreamer01 chapter 14 . 10/29/2010
... you're evil. *glares* what was he going to day, dammit? .

update soon?,