Reviews for Over the Brink
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/13
Aww what a beautiful story!
serenity-relena chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Very interesting twist...but can he actually kill her?
Amaya Taumi chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
yay! please more!
Airen2 chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Okay that is actully a pretty good one-shot. Of course I don't like the conculsion, but if the Zero System made Quatra destroy a colloney I can see it making Heero kill Relena.
Winter Still chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
GREAT story! uh... is this how it ends?
Black Lotus chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
WHAT? Is this how you end it? ::sobs:: You are so mean... But the story is good! ::sniff:: Continue?
Meline chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Wow! that was great! Nicely done :D Hope to see a sequile. latez
CFQGY chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
WoW that was AMAZING!
It totally sweeps you away and its so in charater. This IS the first story that showed me "Heero Yuy" from Gundam Wing. All the others, he is just different. I may sound crazy but I find there are two Heeros, one is the one from the show while the other is what people want him to be. You captured "him"! Great job! I can't wait to read more and see how you see Relena, shes my fav_~
momiji-k chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
The Zero System always seemed to me to be something that would be hard to convey in writing. What an awesome job you did with it! I can see all this happening, it is very cannon indeed. Although this makes a nice one shot, I would love to see what happens when he confronts her. How does he react when he actually sees her in person? How does she react to his renewal of the vow to kill her? So many questions, I hope someday you will answer them for us. :)
ren chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Not very many reviews for this one. I guess everyone is still craving mor fluff from Desires. Anyway this is ofcourse very well writen and a nice delightful chang from the fluff everyone seems to be writting now days. keep up the good work weather it be pointles sap or depressing angst. It's all good when your the writer.
JenJenGundamFan chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
WOW I really like this story! Heero is very IC! very good! take care! bye!
fd chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Please, Goddess, let this not be a one shot! This is a great story! I can't wait for more.
Kira chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Very interesting...

Good writting as always. Wondering where you are going with this one.
Darth chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
No he is an idoit to the end update
Krysti chapter 1 . 5/12/2003