Reviews for Something About You
jdcocoagirl chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
this is a very nice story hope you'll find time to update this.
rajvir chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
GOOD BOTAN/YUSEKE
Sonzai Taz chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
PLZ update sooN!
Firey Pheonix chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
I LIKE THIS STORY SO PLEASE UPDATE IT REALLY QUICK!
heartluv chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
THAT WAS REALLY GOOD! I love how you plotted this story so nicely. haha- I read this story before but I thought I reviewed. Apparently I didn't- at least I don't think I did. Anyway- I hope you come back and continue to write- I can't wait for the next chapter!
Vulpixi Misa chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
This fic added to the YusukexBotan C2 by me. 3 Long live the YusukexBotan!

The Yusuke and Botan Love Stories Community
Botan Urameshi chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
I LOVE IT! UPDATE SON!
angel chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
ah...so cute
Leela's Back chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
I would like to say that I really enjoyed this fic, I looked at the update on it, and it says 09/2003, so its been a year, its really time to update. there aren't that many good YU YU fics out there, and I really like your writing style, you have talent, so please update soon, I hope you have not forgotten about this fic. its just funny and yet sad how really good fics go unfinished but the bad fics are always complete. why is that?
chakun chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
please! update! pleashie!
chakun chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
nyar! it's so cute! _ i like botanxyusuke...
His.Infernal.Majesty chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
Wow. THis is great. I love little Koto. I also love Yus/Botan pairings. There are hardly any of thos around. Why do you think that is? Hmph. Well, please update really soon! I LOVE THIS STORY!
BubblyBotan chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
FINNISH OR PARISH! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *IS A EVIL BOTAN RIGHT NOW* IT MADE ME CRY! U HAVE TO FINNISH!

ME: *huggles Kurama and crys on his sholder*

Kurama: *huggles me close*
Jellybob 15 chapter 3 . 1/25/2004
EEP! This was REALLY good! Better than mine. Hehehehehe. I hope you will continue this story. It's one of the good ones.
**Jelly**
leeya chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
well, this is interesting..
a whole new and fresh idea,
quite sad in the beginning, but getting better every chapter
i like the idea of botanXyuusuke pairing,
so, what are u waiting for?
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!