Reviews for The Best Revenge
samson chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
amusing! gave me a titter.
HeavenStone chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
*grin* I love the 'boy meets girl' thing! I can't wait to see where you go with this!
KyuetsukiAi chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
i love it so much ! pleaase update soon
Luinthoron chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
*smiles* Nice work! Did take me too long to finally read this, but now I have! Thanks! And don't ever forget this! :)

Marek
Gabriele chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Ha - well done! With this story you exactly did what Severus told his wife: writing well is...

But what I liked most: the meddlesome Headmaster !
08642 chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Yay! This is Miracle, btw. Yes. I got a new pen name. Read my bio for a why.

But YAY! I was just recently introduced to two anime series, and beginning to absolutely adore this man named Pegasus and another named Kenshin. I'm afraid that in the midst of it all, I commited the crime of almost forgetting Severus! But your fic has made all well again! _ ::hugs the Severus::

-Aledia (Miracle)
gotsnape chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Did someone REALLY send you a flame similar to that? Tell me who and I will send them a Howler! Severus is not the only one who can be deadly with words.

Loved the short story. It is perfect. I can almost see the sunshine coming in the windows, the tea and breakfast set out. The rush of wind as Hermione swoops down on the paper, much like me swooping down on the monitor to check for MY reviews.

Yep, those nasty reviews can sting. Especially if they are unwarrented. Sometimes I think the best nasty review is none at all. Don't like it, I mean REALLY don't like it? Then say nothing.

I couldn't read this and not leave a note tell you how much pleasure it gave me. The line Severus delivers about eunuchs was perfect, not to mention the reference to Sirius Black!

Precious

gotsnape
wallyflower chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
A lovely and-may I also say-snarky little snippet, directed to the lice in the locks of literature. (Having just read a really, really terrible review for my favourite book at , and beginning to feel stupid for appreciating the book, I'm especially grateful to you for writing this. I feel exceptionally better.) A nice idea, that deserves to be developed more; it really doesn't seem to be finished yet. Perhaps just one more chapter?

Celithrathien

who hopes THG, part 3, will come out soon
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Ah... brilliant as usual! I love the "Professor meets sudent..." thing- that was great! Wonderful little fluff-let!
MadAboutHarry chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
What a lovely little snippet...and such wonderful revenge, too! ;-)
SemiCharmed chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
I hope you are fareing far better than you were after your illness was diagnosed. It's been quite a while since you've done a fic. I look foward to future stories of yours. You're an awesome writer. Keep it up. :)
Snape's Faery chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Bravo! Snape is perfectly in character. I love him. I also am a Hermione/Snape shipper. Thay make a great couple. loved your story it was really good. Are you going to develop it?

*prays you are*

Aurora Inwé
OzRatbag2 chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
It constantly amazes me that you seem to have an endless reservior of stories floating to the surface.

I love the comment regarding the similarity of critics to eunuch's. You should have included a warning - I nearly sprayed the screen with a mouthful of tea. Is it an original quote? I rather wish I'd known it when I still worked in Publishing - so, so accurate. It's scary!

I really liked this - actually I like all (that I've read) of your fics, but I must admit my absolute favourite thus far has been the often forgotten Hermione/Percy fic, The Error of My Ways. (I can't really quantify all the things I like about it, except to say that, for me, it has everything going for it...see told you I'd be vague).

Thank you for sharing your talent.
Aemos chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
That was truly brilliant and excellent and fantastic and everything else!

I loved it, I really did.

Aemos