Reviews for The Best Revenge
Megifone chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
*gives standing ovation*

loved it

Nicolette chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Having received the occasional nasty flame myself I know how it feels...I have to say this is a good way of dealing with them! Well done.

(PS: Part 3 of 'The Higher Graces' coming soon? (looks wistful) )

- Nicolette
Meatball chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Hee hee hee hee he

Words fail me! They do! They truly do! I think this is one of those stories that only certain people could appreciate, and the ones who sit back and say, "huh?" are the ones that it is directed at!

LOL Thank you for cheering me up...I needed this!

Truly and snarkily delightful!
Dee Winston chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Wonderful, brilliant as always, I’m running out of words to describe your writing ability. I have to look some new words up in the Winston Dictionary… A new story by you and an update by Susanna...Can life get any better? Please do take care of yourself and I so look forward to Victoria Day.

A fan

Sara-Lady-Dalian chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
I have enjoyed your work for some time - and this new addition is quite welcome!

And - I like Severus angst, too...

*smiles - Sara
Lady Anne chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
I've never read anything you've written that I didn't like. This is no exception. Hope you continue this one soon.
kitsunelover chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
This was so sweet! It amazes me how you can constantly take topics which would bore readers to death in the hands of less gifted authors and spin out charming little ficlets that just melt people's hearts. Well done!
trouble6 chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
This was a very nice story. I enjoyed it. It was sweet, but not sappy, and totally in charactor, at least in my opinion. And for the record, this reviewer writes fic also.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3