Reviews for At the End of the Day
reviewer chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I liked it. I think ur right about kiaba, cause thats how i felt too seeing that episode. After that episode, I had a respect 4 tea, it was the 1st time I noticed her. After that i kinda liked her speeches, it reflects the kinda person she is, a supportive loved one there 4 her friends. Hell she's a better cheerleader then Tristen and i think that what keeps people going. After that speech, im sure kiaba had a long deep look in himself, i wonder if he'll ever have friends. Its a hope that it'll be yugi and co. because I think they work well together. That and i luv it when joey and kiaba clash. im sure they'd be the best of friends.
Jessica Watsuki chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
This was very well written. Me likeys Tea too, she's a good person. There deffently should be a sequal or more to dis story! I felt like it was more like a prologue to a multi-chapter fic, but than i was sad when I didn't see the chapter selection at the bottom of the page, but it was very very good, i just wish there was more lol
AvidReaderAlso chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I just ran across this piece while rummaging around Seto/Anzu references. Very well written - a brilliant job of tackling Kaiba's possible introspections at that poignant moment.
AllisonWalker chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Good job, I enjoyed it.
Dar Sel'La chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Ahh, and what Kaiba fails to realize is that Yugi is in the exact same situation he is in. He is dueling for the soul of his grandfather. Ahh Pegasus, what a bastard.
kerochan606 chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
It's so sad. I acutally cried at the last part, and I still am. *Sniff* such emotion... there should be a sequel type thing to this. Like, in Battle City, Tea is under that crate and Seto is saving her life. Then he remmebers the Duelist Kingdom episode and copes with angst as he saves her, wondering if she still hates him with that same compassion... but that's just me though. This fic is SO going to be on my favorites list. You ROCK! _
hUeS -of- h a z e l chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Wow. o.o That's pretty deep, and I agree whole-heartedly. This fic is really good. It really gets you to thinking about Kaiba and Tea. How their both so different and yet so simular...I really like this idea.

Good job!

~Twilight Tear
aka Videl chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
All I can say is wow...well...maybe that's not all. _ Seriously, I agree with you when you say this was one of her better speeches. And you did a fantastic job interpreting it. You really hit the nail on the head and were able to give us an aspect of Kaiba's thoughts without putting him or Anzu completely out of character. Keep up the good work. Your writing is to the point and yet enticing and dramatic enough to pull at the heart strings. Don't ever stop.
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
That was soo good! Will there be a sequel? Lemme know!
ladieanime chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
wuv da fic
Silent Choas chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
G:*Claps* good no great!
YG: yeah!*glares at Tea haters*
EmpressJudge chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
This was a very interesting story. I myself am an Anzu/Tea-supporter. I really wish they'd give her a bigger role in the show as well as the mangas. We need more female characters on the show! Anyway, keep up the good work and you will go far. MORE ANZU FICS
Emrys chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
That was cool! I must say that finding Tea/Anzu fics are extremely hard. This is nice! :)
Colorslander chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Wonderful story! I love it! You are a graet writter!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
I really enjoyed this scene. Great work.