Reviews for Blondie
Issexwithyourcloneincest chapter 5 . 4/7/2020
It's a wonderful story. You're trying to display the darker aspects of the west. Naruto's experience in the war obviously shows how it's changed him despite how he tries to hide it and sakura's shock in everything. It's obvious she had romanticised views of the west as she's shocked by everything and the execution. Poor ibiki having to hang his own brother who he knows was used as a scapegoat albeit a justified one. He'd have probably been given a milder judgment had he kept mute even though he didn't know what mizuki would do. As much as I hate it, I agree with danzo's decision to execute him. Information like that isn't safe in the hands of someone who'd probably share it with everyone who asked for it. Better off dead. Please update this soon
Guest chapter 5 . 2/14/2020
I’m loving the story so far. The prose, development, and characterization is awesome. You’re building up something nice here. Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/2/2020
This story has huge potential tbh.
bunnyhoodlum chapter 1 . 12/11/2019
Hey, I'm finally returning the favor and gonna review your story!

Ughh, of course Asuma dies. :'( I really enjoyed Kakazu's line, I could picture it exactly. I've only watched Django Unchained and True Grit, so I'm little behind on other western films that have come out recently. Oh no wait, I watched The Revenant. That's the most recent one for me.

The way your scenes played out before joining up together at the end made me think of how it would look 'filmed' lol. Your lore is finely detailed, how long was this concept in your head would you say?

It's great that you showed a long-standing conflict between two sides that make up their way of life. It makes you wonder what else there is to Hawthorne.
throne chapter 2 . 12/4/2019
just 1 word to say awesome
throne chapter 1 . 12/4/2019
just wanted to check your story after your marvel maelstrom. its superb I love your writing keep it up.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2019
Great chapter, pls keep it up.
SomeDamn Author chapter 5 . 11/25/2019
Just re-read the last chapter along with this one, and that touch with Kurama was impeccable. The daydream sequence felt really cathartic, especially the hands trembling towards the end, beautifully written.

Aaaa, Naruto's horse being named 'Dattebayo' is so cute.

That was a superbly written hanging scene, love the touvh at the end with Ibiki saying he'll bury him alone.

I am absolutely HOOKED to this story. Kudos again for the amazing writing.
ReddFoxx chapter 5 . 11/23/2019
I just wanted to check if the dude writing that Marvel's Maelstrom story is still alive and I found this gem. I had no idea that wanted this but now I need more!
Wolf of the Grey chapter 5 . 11/21/2019
Fucking hell. What a chapter. Great work, I feel like it wasn't too "emotionally padded" if that makes sense.

Looking forward to the next installment.
Duxbeli chapter 5 . 11/20/2019
Whoo baby, we're getting into some deep stuff now. But hey, that's good. I like where it's going.
ZxVelo chapter 5 . 11/20/2019
Feel sorry for Ibiki. Great chapter can’t wait to see where you take this story!
Ladz310 chapter 4 . 11/20/2019
I love the mizuki setup. This chapter was great
threado chapter 5 . 11/20/2019
Good job this is a really unique story i havent seen anything like it! Keep going it vas potential
Laffurt chapter 5 . 11/20/2019
I enjoyed the chapter a lot, eager to see more of the contrast between Sasuke’s antihero and Naruto’s reluctant hero.