Reviews for Final Hour
Graphite chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
kay. this was like, a superb piece of writing I stumbled upon randomly. I was pleased.

XOXO.
dan2145 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
i loved it ! just like the movie.
Mutant Horse chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Wow, that really creeped me out. The whole dragging thing, was that like Samara trying to keep Katie from warning her? It should have been a total flashback thing in the movie. I like it.
NaruCommiting Net Suicide Too chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Ooh, creepy! I always wondered what Becca was doing...
Naru-Devu
Tanya chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
That was really good! I loved it! Ive watched the ring like 20 times, but it never even crossed my mind that becca wasnt there when katie came upstairs! lol! a job well done!
Joey chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
This story was very good! It explained what could have happened very well!1
Ivory Tower chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
That was bloody brilliant!
Samara Morgan-ring chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
good really good, im gonna have nightmeres good
sirbotwhatcamefromallthatspace chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
FREAKAH! That shower blood thing wasn't very original though...or was it...*mind trick*
Underneath Mia chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
HOLY HELL that was scary. It's late at night but thank God I'm not alone. I was going to go downstairs and watch TV alone but now I'm thinking against it.
Kudos to you and you're freaky writing ways!
Elanor Whiteriver chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
God that was good...it gave me chills...and fic can't usually do that. Kudos! Write more!
lady bundtcake chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Holy crap, that was scary. But excellent. And the shower scene reminded me of IT for some bizarre reason. Awesome story.
Rami-chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
WOW that was cool! I liked it...im sure ill have nightmares with this, and about your story...i think i rather die like Katie died then to be all mess up in my mind and seeing my best friend...dead, come on ya know wut i mean.
MarcFan chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Wow, even though that made no sense because none of the events were explained in your story, I think I'll still be having nightmares tonight! _ Would you mind adding a part with theories as to why those things would happen?
Thanks!
MarcFan
Case Number 241 chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
That was so disturbing! Very well written but i think i'm gunna have nitemares.