Reviews for The Lives of the Lightwoods and Lewises
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 1 . 7/28
The first Jalec story since I have started my catch up! I love the idea of Jace getting to have a happy family and siblings and just- be a normal kid for once. I love Simon and Jace interacting so much, even this sibling relationship was top tier, especially with all the Buffy references ans them being a team.

And Jace being a mundie means that like he said, him and Alec can go on dates in the Mundie world and get to know each other more before Alec is ready to come out to the Shadowhunters and Idris changes the rules. Also, Clary and Alec getting along is so weird but was fun to see in this and honestly, her and Isabelle as parabatai fits really well. This was really fun to read and see how things play out! Thanx babe!
MageVicky chapter 1 . 9/26/2019
i loved this! very good!
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 9/24/2019
This is definitely what I needed before what will be a /LONG/ night. I get to be a college student and pull an all-nighter tonight. Oh well. This makes it better. Anyways, great job on the story! It's amazing and I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2019
Yes this is perfect. Though alexis not angel he's better than angel ever was.
kaciegayle chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
I have a question for you. Im not trying to be rude or anything and if I am you can tell me off but do you not ship Alec and Magnus because I've never seen any Malec stories from you, I always see either Malace, Jagnus or Jalec.

I really like your stories or the ones I’ve read at least, like I read a few Malace and Jagnus and Alec/Bat, not a lot of them but a few and I would love to read more Malec from you, unless I’ve missed them.
alfriendo123 chapter 1 . 9/12/2019
can you do a story about jace singing