Reviews for Harry Black Book 2: The Rising Darkness
Unbreakable Vows are 100% cannon it stated in the books that Fred and George tried to get Ron to make one as a kid fairly early in the series Snape made one as a major part of Half Blood Prince and Harry could easily make one stating his innocence but as you said boring and even if he did no one ever claimed you had to enter yourself its likely that it would be a case of allowing people to submit who they think would be candite for three school when the goblet was first made
RoBrCh chapter 3 . 1/24
I am glad to see you using a "simple plot line." That should improve the quality of your writing and decrease the amount of editing you need to do.

Does it seem to work that way to you?
Myrrdin storm chapter 33 . 12/29/2023
Type your review know :book 2 is very the RETURN OF RIDDLE Keep being the best
Anna Doherty chapter 12 . 12/7/2023
I think you’re a great writer and then horrible people saying you’re not. I just read it ignore them. I am enjoying your books and I’m looking forward to listening to the rest of them cause I’m blind so I have to listen to them not to read them anymore if there’s anything you don’t understand in this review, it’s because I have to dictate them and they don’t always understand what you say so they substitute the word but I think you’re wonderful writer don’t let them horrible people that do you think I need . Anna.
Rogue Shinigami chapter 17 . 10/3/2023
Aint gonna lie but Michael acts like shikamaru
ThermiteHawk chapter 35 . 7/19/2023
So I’m not sure why you cant post the rewrite as a new story on this account. (Like you have done already). I love the series and want to read what you have written but. I read these stories on mobie. From what i have found ao3 and most of the other platforms are not great for reading on a smartphone so I would prefer you stay on ffThe issue with starting a new account is that the following you have on this one already may have some difficulty finding the other account. In the end its up to you as the author, but i think ots best you stay on ff. net and post the updated stories on this account.
Silver Wolf chapter 5 . 6/14/2023
Hey, so far (c5) I like the story.

I do have some questions to all authors of stories like this one: why is it no one considers it a state of war? They all act as if it was a policing situation; in my book a rebellion of that amplitude is an act of war.

Also, when you're in a fight, u fight to incapacitate, and kill if necessary. And you use all types of weapons. INCLUDING MUGGLE ONES.

Finally, when you protect, you do it with the intention to maim, or else you LOSE.
Cipher301 chapter 21 . 6/14/2023
There we fucking go. Claire x Michael for the win
Cipher301 chapter 8 . 6/14/2023
At this point, I’m rooting for Claire and Michael. Susan can cry in a corner idec
Cipher301 chapter 7 . 6/14/2023
Damn ok Claire is a G then
santos.luis.contato chapter 32 . 4/29/2023
Not only Cedric... You kill Kreacher too? wtf is wrong with you!
santos.luis.contato chapter 32 . 4/29/2023
dude... You just killed Cedric for what? to be as canon as possible? what fuck? this whole fanfic was going awesome until, for the whole fucking know why, kill Cedric... Really stupid of you part, in my opnion...
Guest chapter 26 . 3/30/2023
Reading half way through this four part series, years after it’s been written, but I’m starting to notice a pattern I want to point out.

It’s almost like you’re afraid to commit to anything that pulls the main characters a part for any noticeable length of time. So when those moments do happen, they’re almost always immediately resolved. Which makes them a bit pointless to even introduce.

You just finally dropped the two big secrets Daphne and Harry were keeping from each other, and you let one fall the way the characters feared it would. Astoria is a bloody mess. Harry found out his training was making Astoria’s health worsen due to a blood curse he didn’t know about. Daphne, in a state of panic, reacted emotionally and lashed out to hurt him.

That’s some compelling drama. Unfortunately, we immediately time skip to being told Harry and Daphne have both been acting different. And we’re told all sorts of tension was supposedly happening between Astoria, Harry and Daphne.

But just as we’re told this has been happening for a while, what we are shown is the immediate resolution of that tension. Where’s the suspense? Where’s the pay off? They might as well have just sat Harry down, told him about the curse and he, in turn, share the prophecy and move on.

Huge build up, that only comes down to four conversations (Daphne to Harry in the Hospital, Astoria to her head of house, Astoria repeating the same conversation to Harry, and Harry to Daphne) all in the span of a few paragraphs. Show don’t tell. Let things be messy on the page.
The8thMarauder chapter 12 . 3/6/2023
Obliviate is a fifth year charm
The8thMarauder chapter 5 . 3/5/2023
You dont need a flashback between every chapter. Especially when it is just stating inconsequential facts