Reviews for Harry Black Book 2: The Rising Darkness
bode chapter 24 . 5/11
man, this fic is cringey AF. the first book wasn't like this so what on earth happened that you decided to make things so corny and touchy-feely. I find myself skipping over paragraphs because in every chapter someone is feeling "vulnerable" and expressing emotions. that's some cheesy shit.
flyboy1060 chapter 2 . 4/25
Wow. Draco a werewolf?! Huh?

What a twist. And yet, it fits his personality and explains his impetuous nature and irrational decision making process.

I'm impressed with this storyline.

Keep on the impressive works!

Michael from Seattle
flyboy1060 chapter 1 . 4/24
Ohhh
. Ominous beggings...
Enforcer209 chapter 34 . 4/14
Well that was interesting
cameron1812 chapter 34 . 3/31
An absolutely amazing story! Thank you!
cameron1812 chapter 20 . 3/30
The moment with Michael and Claire was a thing of beauty... Just perfection.
cameron1812 chapter 11 . 3/27
Best Convo with Kreacher in any fic, ever
cameron1812 chapter 10 . 3/27
Such an awesome chapter of teenage angst, hormones and teens behaving like teens, set with more difficult issues pertaining to magic. Love it!
cameron1812 chapter 6 . 3/26
Amazing.
cameron1812 chapter 4 . 3/26
Bravo for the World Cupexcellent Quidditch visuals!
Yuuko Miru chapter 4 . 1/5
I've read all 7 books, and ~300 Harry Potter fanfics. This is the only time I can ever remember feeling impressed by a quidditch game. Usually it's super boring, and the seeker is the only relevant part. The way you wrote it really makes it feel like something difficult to do, and incredible to watch. Hell, most fics gloss right over the World Cup itself, and focus solely on the Death Eater attack, and maybe the Veela. By rights i should be wishing you'd stop wasting time and get to the good shit, but I'm ACTUALLY invested in the game! Crazy
Sheelahdog chapter 6 . 11/21/2021
I like Claire. I look forward to Fluer having a friend. She seemed so alone in the books. I, for some reason, thought Sirius and Emmaline had slept together ages ago. Maybe it was her being there at breakfast when Harry came down.
Sheelahdog chapter 6 . 11/21/2021
I like that Michael's Mom is coming around. I love that she was happy with his grades and encouraged him. Genius burnout is real.
Sheelahdog chapter 5 . 11/21/2021
Great chapter! I was rooting for Astoria to call Dobby to take her to Daphnie and get things going faster. I could understand how she couldn't call him if he would have ended up intercepting spell fire. The fight with the Death Eater wannabe and the rune on his tongue! Riveting chapter!
bkerrmom1 chapter 23 . 10/25/2021
These chapters are sooooo good, I was not even thinking about the ball!