Reviews for Harry Black Book 2: The Rising Darkness
AlphaFlash chapter 33 . 3/21/2020
the story was awesome. you should however notice that you have overpowered both voldermort and Dumbledore to the point that they are godlike. Harry despite all of the training he has been doing for the past 9 years wasn't able to do shit. you mentioned earlier that power he knows not will be his allies, but the war will continue unless harry can face of against voldermort on his own. how do you intend on making him beat the two when you have misplaced the sprectres so much? Anyway I hope you use the suggestion of using the potter and peverell family magics of fire magic and shadow magic so that harry can at least stand up to voldermort in the end.
Haphne Emeraldplains chapter 33 . 3/21/2020
More please...don't take this the wrong way cause I understand writing chapters down takes time... but I hope you write the first few chapters of book 3 quickly... quarantine sucks
Limerick90 chapter 32 . 3/21/2020
There's a lot of things I want to say about this chapter, but seeing as how reviews work I don't want to spoiler anything by mentioning it specifically. This was a very interesting variation of Voldemort's rebirth and subsequent confrontation. I like the way you had things happen and feel that you struck an interesting balance. Harry's last trick was great, I'm very excited to see the effects of that moving forward!
Limerick90 chapter 31 . 3/21/2020
Now I know that I only need to click NEXT to find out what happens, but dammit, I wanna take this moment to say that you've got me super nervous about this. It's awesome that Cedric, Flear and Harry cooperated like this, I REALLY don't want this to follow the pattern of GoF!
You're killing me, goddammit! Alright, time to face the outcome of this. Great chapter! xD
LordTony chapter 32 . 3/21/2020
Great story. It was very sad to see Kreacher and Cedric die though. The power difference is huge here as Voldemort was beating him easier then in cannon. The gamble to have him revealed though is huge I wonder what that will do for Harry's fifth year.
Ghostwriter71 chapter 32 . 3/21/2020
Excellent! Beautifully done! Poor Kreacher, though. I like how he got Voldy out into public view so fast. Good idea on Harry's part. Now Harry will be out for blood...Voldy's blood.

Or, to put it another way, Harry could sing this to Voldy:

With heat and iron and industry we'll purge you from this world
You will sunder, melt, and shatter from the bolts of wrath we've hurled
And upon your ruined end, our blood red banners stand unfurled...
Guest chapter 32 . 3/21/2020
Oh no! Kreacher! And I really thought that Cedric was going to make it out this time. Dang it why is Voldemort's aim so good
I'm still in chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
What I hate the most; morons who say I'm done with this story and then they do not give the author a reason as to why. If the jacka$$ would have stated why he/she/it can't it read anymore, you as an author could have addressed that in your next chapter how ever you wished, but alas, we will never know why because 'I'm out' didn't state their reason why for the rest of us.

I'm still in, even though you did 86'd Kreacher. I loved that damn elf...
Sandra chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
Good job! The death of Kreacher was probably the best and most touching scene in book two. I was sad to see Cedric die anyway. Voldemort's revelation will definitely change how the next months play out. Thank you for taking the time and considerable effort to share with us and we're looking forward to book three.
Asmodeus Stahl chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
Kreacher's death scene made me want to cry. To me, it's eerily reminscent of Dobby's in DH. It's a shame Cedric died, but I'd much rather it be him than Fleur. Keep up the good work!

- Asmodeus
Phazer12 chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
Back to back chapters, u know how to keep ur readers interested. But it went well, the constant update made the story feels more attached.
Haphne Emeraldplains chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
Noooooooo kreacher! Did you have to kill him of...I'm so sad.
H i r a e t h F l o x chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
Are you from India, if yes then i am glad after all i am also an Indian
beatshield chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
Great chapter
Always Reading Forever chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
I rarely review chapters which is a failing on my part I must admit. But I felt I had to review this chapter.

I have read a lot of fanfiction over the last 15 years, but this chapter gave me the chills. Somehow the atmosphere of the graveyard where Riddle was reborn was more menacing than what the books and movies conveyed.

I could feel the malice dripping from Voldemort as he toyed with Harry and reveled in his failures. I could absolutely feel the madness of Bellatrix as she tortured Cedric.

Finally Kreacher's death was a hard impact. I never felt more for a character than I did at that point and I wanted someone, Fawkes maybe to save the Hero elf, who despite feeling the terror of the Dark Lords return stood tall in face of the evil and made the ultimate sacrifice for his Master!

Eagerly anticipating the next chapter of this saga.
898 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »