Reviews for Harry Black Book 2: The Rising Darkness
H i r a e t h F l o x chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
Are you from India, if yes then i am glad after all i am also an Indian
beatshield chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
Great chapter
Always Reading Forever chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
I rarely review chapters which is a failing on my part I must admit. But I felt I had to review this chapter.

I have read a lot of fanfiction over the last 15 years, but this chapter gave me the chills. Somehow the atmosphere of the graveyard where Riddle was reborn was more menacing than what the books and movies conveyed.

I could feel the malice dripping from Voldemort as he toyed with Harry and reveled in his failures. I could absolutely feel the madness of Bellatrix as she tortured Cedric.

Finally Kreacher's death was a hard impact. I never felt more for a character than I did at that point and I wanted someone, Fawkes maybe to save the Hero elf, who despite feeling the terror of the Dark Lords return stood tall in face of the evil and made the ultimate sacrifice for his Master!

Eagerly anticipating the next chapter of this saga.
rsiles90 chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
Dude house elf deaths always get to me. Why.
TrevelyanASE chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
Dang it,
Why did you have to kill Kreacher. I was beginning to really like him. I wish you had defied expectations and let Cedric live too.
CaskettFan5 chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
So Kreacher took Dobby's fate in your story, I don't think I've ever seen that before. Now we can skip the year where Fudge denies Voldemort's return and they have an early lead on one of the horcruxes so this will certainly move things along.
Hank1967 chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
Wow! That was fantastic! Thanks for the quick update. Loved what you did with Kreature. That was very original. Too bad the little curmudgeon had to die, but he went out valiantly. Sad to see Cedric gone, too. At least Voldemort has been exposed now, although I'm sure the Ministry will find some new way to cause trouble. And of course, now Harry really needs to protect Daphne... Great job! Please update soon!
mwinter1 chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
Good chapter. Awaiting more.
willow441988 chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
Omg dis chapter was amazing I love ur story and u continue to impress me great job can’t wait to see d next chapter
McNooby chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
Damnit that so intense.
I love it, really looking forward to future chapters.
BoB teh Snail chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
Damn, Cedric died for a muuuch better reason now. Feels for Kreacher too.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
Sorry, I am out of this story.
AlphaFlash chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
amazing chapter really loved the way you transitioned everything.
TheSphynx chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
KREACHER! At least Harry won’t get blasted in the papers. R.I.P Kreacher and Cedric
Thundramon chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
Woah fitting end to the Triwizard Arc with Voldemort being revealed to the world. Too bad Cedric had to die though.

In the next chapter, I would love to see the parting of ways mirrored from Canon except between the Blacks and Dumbledore. With Dumbledore trying the same line on Harry, Tonks and Sirius that he did with Fudge and the Blacks telling Dumbledore to go fuck himself.
901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »