Reviews for Harry Black Book 2: The Rising Darkness
James Marx chapter 31 . 3/19/2020
Great chapter. It was definitely interesting. Cant wait for more.
mwinter1 chapter 31 . 3/19/2020
Awaiting more.
CaskettFan5 chapter 31 . 3/19/2020
This made more sense than the canon version. Voldemort would want whoever came to the cemetery to be as weak as possible so this version of the maze makes more sense. He still had someone imperioused to make sure it was Harry too. You have a few typos, for example quite instead of quiet.
Hank1967 chapter 31 . 3/19/2020
Excellent chapter! Enjoyed the trip through the maze/labyrinth. Glad to see Harry, Cedric and Fleur working together to survive. Can't wait to see what's next!
Bladesman chapter 31 . 3/19/2020
Yooo so excited for the next chapter! Cliffhanger argh
Asmodeus Stahl chapter 31 . 3/18/2020
Interesting that Krum was imperioused (or at least I asume he was imperioused) to kill the spares... If you stay true to canon for what happens next, Voldemort's reaction should be interesting to see. Here's hoping that Cedric and Fleur live! Keep up the good work!

- Asmodeus
Sandra chapter 30 . 3/18/2020
Sorry for the underwhelming reviews. Blame it on tax season. Now that people are stuck home maybe they'll have more time to read and review. I've actually just read your last four chapters and enjoyed them immensely. I really like the characters of Damyan and Claire. They are nicely fleshed out. You are really good at personalities.
Jackson1984ever chapter 30 . 3/17/2020
Both this and the last book have been wonderful. Some of the best stories on this site. You are a wonderfully talented writer. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
batagor02 chapter 28 . 3/17/2020
i hope you can make a lot of story cause your stories are really great
McNooby chapter 30 . 3/17/2020
Am so excited to see where you take this story.
McNooby chapter 28 . 3/17/2020
That was AWESOME!
o
James Marx chapter 30 . 3/17/2020
Great double chapter update. Cant wait for more. Keep up the good work.
Raven097 chapter 30 . 3/17/2020
nice chapter.
mwinter1 chapter 30 . 3/17/2020
Interesting. I do hope that all three return alive. Awaiting more.
Dan Ieremia chapter 30 . 3/17/2020
So excited for the next chapters! Love the vibe of this so far!
901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »