Reviews for Harry Black Book 2: The Rising Darkness
Zayden Shade chapter 32 . 12/29/2020
You know what I think you did most impressively? You made Kreacher and Cedric more than bystanding characters as they had been in the movies and books. You made a real and legitimate connection and relationship between them and Harry, and that's perhaps why their deaths hurt much more reading this than reading the actual series. Not dissing the original, just a notice that I think you played this death scene much better.
Keep up the good work, AuthorK.
- Zayden Shade
Guest chapter 13 . 12/16/2020
"Just give me a mom-", I cracked up when I saw that
Rashmigoyal chapter 12 . 12/16/2020
all this princess flyboy stuff makes it hard to read.
Agelmar101 chapter 33 . 12/6/2020
Really good ending chapter.

Glad Harry and Daphne parted for the summer on happier terms. Hate it when authors make the characters suffer and then drag it out for ages. You seem to maintain a good balance.

Hoping Harry's training helps him grow to be a better and stronger person. Also hoping for a bit more Harry and Astoria interactions for book 3. That seemed to drop off in book 2.

Than you for sharing this story.
Agelmar101 chapter 32 . 12/5/2020
Amazing chapter.

Absolutely genius how you turned the canon on it's head with the twists in this chapter. Very well done.
Agelmar101 chapter 17 . 12/4/2020
Great chapter. Loved every PoV in this one.
Agelmar101 chapter 7 . 12/3/2020
I hope Claire is for Michael!
AJAvenger chapter 16 . 12/3/2020
I am a vindictive bitch. The second Malfoy starts the Potter stinks badges I will shout in the great Hall that the Malfoy heir is a werewolf.
csheila chapter 33 . 11/22/2020
Wow, it was great. Nice job from top to bottom
csheila chapter 32 . 11/22/2020
Great scenes but losing those two hurts. I don't want spoilers in my review. You did a terrific job
csheila chapter 31 . 11/22/2020
Oh gosh, it's great. But I fear it was also naught
csheila chapter 30 . 11/22/2020
I liked it a lot. Great how the kids stood up to everyone, including Cedric’s dad.

Why didn't Sirius just levitate Vance to seat? But this is a quibble
ItzLucario chapter 2 . 11/22/2020
It's actually astronomy not astrology, not trying to be mean but I'm getting bothered by it
csheila chapter 29 . 11/21/2020
Liked it.

You have a very different Moody
csheila chapter 28 . 11/20/2020
Intriguing.

I enjoyed everyone's reactions to the ritual. Moody was especially inspiring
898 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »