Reviews for The Sharp Edge
*snicker* Nice.
sulou chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Ha ha haha! Too funny!
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is excellent! Loved it!
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
funny
KyteAura chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh man. I don't even recall adding this to my favourite's list, but after re-reading this I can understand why it is in there. So amusing!
sirensbane chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Still bamfs even when they're old and wrinkled. I find that tremendously funny...and scarily enough, in character. Good job. I really enjoy your writing.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Lol! Fantastic perspective!
emptyword chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
LOL! I love the easy camaraderie between the ex-enemies. If easy camaraderie means harmless, habitual taunting mixed with unspoken collaboration, that is. Clever, clever idea for a fic and marvelously written from Sasuke's POV. Deserves plenty of LOLs!
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Very good, funny stuff. Love it!
stingrae90 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
O.O

Yes! That was awesome! I love the way Saitou referred to the fight he and Kenshin got into while Saitou was *ahem* assessing Battousai's suitability to taking down Shishio. And Kenshin's 'almost' smirk. I bet Sasuke's ki was giving Kenshin all sorts of amusement.

This is an awesome story and I love the idea. Good job.

stingrae
Kenshin's Soul chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I can't remember I've read your fic at MeijiTales or here many years ago and loved it. I even wrote the address down because it's the most treasured fic.

I would have love it if you wrote more tales of "two old men". XD

I thought I had faved this years ago but I didn't. :( But I did tonight.
xoxoparadox chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Honestly, a few coins and the promise of a hot meal… it wasn’t worth getting beaten up by two vicious old men.

ROTFL. XDD Awesomely funny story.
Stella chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
HAHA! This story was pure gold! Love it.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Even in their twilight years, Kenshin and Saitoh deal with criminals in their own unique and different ways.

Good to see that some things never change.

Cute story! Thanks for keeping them in character.
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Hee hee that was great. Himura-ojiisan still has the stuff, ne? The only thing that felt weird was I kept picturing Sasuke from Naruto as the thief, lol.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »