Reviews for Whips and Water
SirenReturned chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Hi Hi! It's been so long that I don't remember my login info, but I am (an older version of) SirenBleedsInsanity. I doubt anyone's coming back to read this, but just in case... I think back to this story sometimes, and I wish I had made something a little more clear. Irvine is hyper sexual in this story, yes... but he's intentionally milking it in order to get under Quistis's skin. I apologize to whomever may still care that I did not provide a little more context.
kaycar11 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Too lazy to sign in. Great story! Keep it up!
Magmatica chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Well, it's not bad written. But Irvine's personality , i think, it's quite OOC... i mean, he loves to flirt with women, but not in that depredatory way! I laughed a lot with Squall's face XD
ArsenicPanda chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Hehe! Irvine's a little too sexual for my liking, but it's still quality Irvine/Quistis. Yay. Though it's near impossible to find... Fight the Power!
...Sorry, couldn't resist. More please, have good.
Krysis Cura Tyranny chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
O.o' I am a major Irvine and Quistis fan. I haven't found many fics. on them. I love it I simply love it. I am hoping to write my own fic on this but I have yet to put it in motion. Thank you, a job well done and a happy reader.
Kikyou chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Hahaha! Cool story, very original, I can't imagine what Quistis must had felt when Squall saw them... lol
chococat2 chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
I BOW 2 U! lol v. good story! _ made me giggle all the way through!
Discordia the Goddess of Irony chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Very nice and VERY amusing. That was hillarious, especially Irvine's comments about pain and pleasure. Makes me wonder if you've read anything by the Marquis de Sade, whom I assume you're referring to when Irvine makes his comment about a certain author. Nice work.
Grasshopper2 chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
*bows* (just don't tell chaoskittyn or she'll kill me) Anyway...great fic! I've never read a Q/I before. Can't wait to read more.
rendezvous chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
LOL!

Loved it! Esp about the fish mating...somehow that manages to be disgusting and hilarious at the same time! *still laughing my ass off* The Squall part was the perfect finishing touch. You should write more comedies!