Reviews for Tender as Meat
Cheshirek3t chapter 22 . 8/18
Mono, mono-man, mono-minie-moe, monopaly
Don't forget your knifs
The one stuck in the doctor's foot (hey that rhymed)
Ah who am i kidding, he's just a kid. Ten bucks says he'll forget it

Fav and followed dude
Cheshirek3t chapter 17 . 8/18
Ah yes
The Greater Good
Careful now dear protagonist
This is one hell of a rabbit hole
Cheshirek3t chapter 15 . 8/18
I love how... I don't think jaded is the right word... I guess casual works. How casual Mono has become about the whole grimdark stuff
Cheshirek3t chapter 6 . 8/14
*the TV hums
*you turn on the lighter
*the TV hums
*the flickering flame fills you with DETERMINATION
Cheshirek3t chapter 5 . 8/14
well dear Mono
you're the protagonist
use the protagonistness
RIP AND TEAR UNTILL IT'S DONE
DominusPisces chapter 1 . 8/1
So I just read this TODAY:
"Little Nightmares II is a suspense-adventure game in which you play as Mono, a young boy trapped in a world that has been distorted by the humming transmission of a distant tower. With Six, the girl in a yellow raincoat, as his guide"

It features a picture of Six with a figure wearing a bag over their head ontop of a staticy TV. Either A: You work for these guys, or B: They saw your story and decided to use it for the sequel. So congratulations on transcending Fanfiction and becoming Canon. Lol. I love your story btw, can't wait to read the rest.
Engelsoft chapter 21 . 4/19
Ok so in an ‘I wonder if’ moment, I looked for this fic on AO3 and was so happy to see that you’d updated and finished it there! (I’m commenting here instead cos I don’t have an AO3 account lol). I loved this story so much and read all the remaining chapters in one go even though I was pretty tired and had to read each paragraph like 3 times for it to stick in my mind. Oh well... Anyway, I had a point - and it’s that I loved this fic so much! Well done and thank you for writing it :)
Engelsoft chapter 20 . 2/22
This is...wow...HOW does this not have more reviews and favourites?! You managed to get 20 chapters of content from a teaser trailer, introduced new characters like Mono, the Fetcher, the Doctor...developed whole new settings and worlds, Six’s powers, extremely high stakes and ethical dilemmas...and a lot more stuff I could mention but this would become an essay. In conclusion - kudos!

This is astounding to say the least, and has quickly become one of my favourite LN fics. Keep up the good work! This is such an amazing read.
Mrkodeo chapter 1 . 2/15
There aren't that many LN fanfics, so I'm glad to see something as good as this up on

Keep up the good work:D
This is good fanfiction right here.
Just, perfect. I wader what'll happen next.
Keep up the good woork budd.
TheCakeIsAEye chapter 20 . 1/10
This fanfiction was shared to me by a friend, and it’s what got me into the actual game XD
I really love this :)
10/10, 5 stars
JustAnIntrovert chapter 18 . 11/12/2019
I love this. I read the entirety all in one go, got 2 of my other friends to read it, and now I’ve reread the entire thing again. The pacing and story is fantastic. I’d love to be able to write like this. 10/10
jack thereader chapter 16 . 10/22/2019
This story is brilliant
I've never seen this kind of take on little nightmares. I hope you see this story to the end.

Sincerely Jack thereader.
Shadow of the Hitokiri chapter 16 . 10/18/2019
At least Six has a wonderful selection of possible meals to choose from, yes?
Shadow of the Hitokiri chapter 15 . 10/15/2019
This is a very good story. Please don't give it up.