Reviews for No Place To Go But Up
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
A great story. Very good.
Azure K Mello chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Wow, that was like Dallas. . . only good and believable! I liked it a lot and I wish in someways that the writers had gone with this as opposed to the story arc of this season.
shesBLAZING chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
wow. really good, especially the ending.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
YEEOWTCH!

What a scary ending. What a scary, scary ending!
Kittylace chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Very lovely! Poor Angel, you just want to take him home and feed him a warm bowel of soup blood. Okay, that is slightly squick but oh well. Fantastic job chick. Keep up the good work!

Kittylace
Kaiyote chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
I hope the writers and Josh continue Angel...and they use your idea (or your brothers?). Becuase then if Angel does come back it means they can have Connor in the show.

Very good fic!
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Oh MY GOSH! That was horrible! You...you're... still a damn good writer despite the fact that you dare TORMENT my Angel like this! This was an extremely well-written, if not extremely EVIL, fic. Cheers... now I will favorite this and commence to scraping my lower jaw off the floor. Sick bastard. I meant that in a good way.;P
SpikesLittleBit chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Really good! You might want to continue it, see where it takes you. Good job for a first try.
Diana Troy chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Holy crap. The idea that everything that's happened so far was all a dream is freaking awesome! Great job!
zelda chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
ha the end was kinda funny
scotjane chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Very, very good. Wow - the entire season a dream - excellent wee fic. I love a good twist!