Reviews for To Be A Hero
Peter Parker chapter 2 . 5/17
I wonder who his first villain will be? The Lizard? Vulture? Shocker? Who knows, but I can’t wait for more!
Archer chapter 2 . 5/8
This is honestly good, I can’t wait for more! I hope you continue this story and update it soon or when you can.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2019
While I'm interested at the premise... I feel as if you should refrain from including other marvel heroes. Make thais self contained because heroes that arent nessecarily street level are gonna look out of place.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2019
I can't wait to see how you write this out and I know for a fact that whatever comes next I am going to love I hope you have a awesome week and I am loving this! Faved and followed!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2019
This is...interesting I'll give it that. Will you also be writing about (Y/N)'s duties as Spider-Man alongside with his and Hina's eventual romance? Will some of the classical rouges gallery such as Osborne, Mysterio or Doc Ock appearing?
General Fanfic chapter 2 . 9/21/2019
Hm.. quite curious. I'd like to see where this goes. Please continue! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2019
Spidey and Hina shennanigans incoming! I can't wait!
Xizuma chapter 2 . 9/21/2019
May not be my own cup of tea, but I’ll still have read/follow it. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Have to agree with the others that Spider-Man's acting too much of an ass here tho.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2019
Oh this story looks promising, but then again most of your stories are great. I'm not gonna lie, my guilty pleasure is Self Inserts. When they're done right, gosh they can be GOOD. I'll be honest, seeing Spidey being a bit of a jerk kinda puts me off since I've seen him be goofy all the time. The Spidey here reminds me of TASM 1 Spidey, but a bit more of an asshole. But I'll say it fits, (Y/N) only had a month being Spider-Man so he still has to find the right step in being a hero, sans the title. I am hoping that you'll focus on him and Hina's relationship more though, action's good, but I want to see some romance considering it's Weathering With You~
TheOneThatKnocks chapter 2 . 9/20/2019
I feel like I'm reading TASM Spider-Man all over again, only a bit more... asshole-ish. I hope he changes when he meets Hina, because while it's amusing to see jerk Spidey, it'll be a bit stale later on.

I do appreciate you trying to differentiate Peter's Spidey and (Y/N)'s Spidey tho.
Humbaba chapter 2 . 9/20/2019
Gen chapter 2 . 9/20/2019
Spider-Man... seems kinda like a jerk, isn't he?

Guess we need to teach him a lesson about being an asshole...

Oliver's gonna die, isn't he?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2019
Lmao, I don't know why, but I kinda like asshole Spider-Man.

Keep it up!
TheGreatGodzilla chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
Despite that I'm not into Self-Insert's stories, I have to admit that your story is quite interesting.

So I would like to suggest to make it more Marvel by adding some other characters from Marvel

into it, particularly Doctor Strange and the Master of the Mystic Arts. If there is anyone who can

cure Hina's condition and fix the neverending rain of Tokyo, it would be Doctor Strange or one

of his people in his organization. So that means the Spidey, who will eventually become Hina's

love interest here, is going to offer her a chance to New York. So she can meet Doctor Strange

and let him cure her and put a stop to Tokyo's neverending rain. When I was watching the movie,

this is what I had in mind the whole time. I also have the Marvel related ideas with the movies of

Makoto Shinkai as well. If you're interested, just contact me by PM and I'll tell you about them.

Hope yo uwill update soon and good luck with this story!
IndiePlumb chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
Most SI that have them becoming a hero is shit but this seems interesting enough. I'm also guessing no hero other than Spidey will make an appearance since Spider-Man is street-level enough for him to work in an anime movie like Weathering With You.