Reviews for Forms
avatargrl11 chapter 13 . 7/19
You don't the pain of epileptics, so don't mock our illness!
Meteoricshipyards chapter 12 . 5/21
This is really great. I love Dawn's interactions. Not sure how a Dawn/Legolas romance is well done, even if I'm not sure of it's wisdom.

I can't help but think George is also from a different dimension. His way of speaking and actions just don't seem Middle Earth-ish, or Ent-ish.

Thank you so much for writing this. Looking forward to the next chapters.

Tom A
Monsterprincess chapter 30 . 4/16
First things first, I love this story! It is so well written and each character completely came to life. I don't believe you have any characters or parts to the story line that just stood in the background left and forgotten. Same thing cannot be said about the story itself. Sad face here - blow off the dust and keep writing! Please, I need more!
I want to say I started reading this story along time ago. When I do a search here on it shows only 2 Lord of the Rings stories with Dawn and Legolas. The other one is freshly new and a continuation where it looks like Dawn took Bilbo's place in the Hobbit. You mentioned at the beginning of ch 20 that you had re-written everything beforehand. The reason why I came across your story is because I remember reading where Dawn and Legolas were in the forest and Dawn quoted The Princess Bride. Is this the same story? A lot of the other things seemed very familiar to me in reading already. And if this is not the same, I have to tell you that I do not regret reading this story. And if it is, I am sorry for forgetting it a long time ago.
Ok, more to write in this review and I hope there is not a word limit. - I love, love, love Dawn and Legolas together. Their chemistry is so great. And for Dawn's Key powers coming from Middle Earth, this makes so much great sense. I read all 30 chapters in about 3 days and of course, probably made my family feel neglected lol. I'm reading this story on my phone and by chapter 27 I was ready to throw my phone down in anticipation of Legolas and Dawn kissing. Ughhh! Damn Merry and Pippin! And then this morning I balled my eyes out as Dawn said for Legolas to be held back so that he could not stop her for what she had to do. Thank God no one was home to see me crying the way I was. I blame the emotions of a mom and the crying was just tension that needed to be let go. Thank you for being such a great writer. It's funny but the stories that make me cry stick with me the most.
I hope to see Dawn back with Legolas. Maybe he will fall through to Sunnydale? And then they go back to Middle Earth? Dawn is perfect in Middle Earth I believe. And high five for evil witchy Willow. Love witchy Willow. She's the best.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/6/2014
Love this! It makes so much sense. Best lots crossover ever!
Dark Celestial Empress chapter 30 . 10/31/2014
I luv it
U are awesome foe the fact this even crossed ur mind
Protagonist Of Life chapter 30 . 2/4/2014
Oh no, not willow! I hope Dawn gets to go back to middle earth and be with the rest of the fellowship!
DragonOwl chapter 30 . 12/15/2013
Wow that was incredible! I'm sorry that it's not finished, but I'm also glad that I've been able to read this far! The romance was believable, and I liked the character development! You made everyone seem so realistic! Thank you!
drizzt chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
so you start there hmmmm this could go bad or good
Darling Drusilla chapter 30 . 10/28/2013
….

Not being continued?

*le Sob*

Very unfair, and wholly understandable. Life takes over sometimes and that tends to be way more important than monster slaying. I loved it by the way. Really looking forward to Dark Willow a la magic ring, and i do hope you won't mind if i snag that little idea from you for my own purposes. Loved it, I hope real life isn't being too bitchy, and carry on...

…my wayward son. _
Avalonemyst chapter 29 . 9/13/2013
More please ?!
Britt chapter 30 . 8/20/2013
oh please dont leave it at this! i have re-read this fanfic over the years because i just love it so much! and now that ive read it again, please keep updating it!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/5/2013
Truely Epic, True character, Well Woven Story, Good Humor, Incredable character growth, hope you weren't wanting Criticism because I got nothing

Peanut Gallery
bur bur chapter 30 . 2/24/2013
love it so hope you pdait please please please dony drop this
Avalonemyst chapter 30 . 1/30/2013
Excellent! Amazing! Epic! Write more please!
MasterXMaster chapter 30 . 1/12/2013
Wonderful story! I hope you will continue it... I laughed hard a lot of times as Dawn struggled with the medieval world of Middle-Earth.
As a side note I remember that Sauron forged the ring before the founding of Gondor... but your story still stands with an alternate Middle Earth in which the Dark Lord forged the ring after corrupting the Numenoreans. In the main continuity he left the ring in Mordor while being taken captive in Numenor so the change doesn't make a big difference.