Reviews for Blue Mushrooms for All!
Mouse chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
"The Erotic Fëanorian Chronicles." *DIES*

Too much fun! Love it when Manwe's yelling at Varda about what bad pets Elves make. Good stuff!
Purplefluffychainsaw chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
How amuzing, distubing and generally insane! It is quite weird though that I happen to be *writing* leflet on drugs for the bio teacher *at the moment*
Nadra chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
I always like hearing a good story about silly Valar...they are far too serious for their own good.

I've never thought of Varda that way and I think I'll be rather quick to forget...Valar outside of wedlock...or do they have wedlock at all? *Nadra suddenly begins to wonder, mind boggling. She can think of no example of Valar bearing children except for one little mention in "The Shaping of Middle-earth" so she begins to panic*
Andy and Saphie chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
AHA! AHAHAHA! XD Dear Eru, this is funny! You MUST write more of this. Andy commands you, in the name of all that is Hugh Jackman and Shirtless, to give us MORE!

. . . please?

-Andtauriel Longwood Baggins, the Andy Half
EruDaughter chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
This is funny! Elves as pets!

Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear…

Oh. Oh…

"One small thing I felt called to point out.

He’d already read _very_ book in Finrod’s most extensive library"

I think you ment every, But still very funny, will there be more?

-E.D.
Mercuria chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
M, I haven't had so much fun since Galadriel's special lembas!

*snerk*

This rocks! I especially like Frodo becoming the king of the swans.

Personally, I'd like to encourage your brain to become more weird. This is probably because I don't have to live with it in my head.

Good job!
Losseniaiel chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Absolutely hysterical.

My favourite bit still has to be: "the swans of Alqualonde have elected that Hobbit as their King and God, and are dive-bombing the Vanyar".

I just ... I can't stop laughing.
Failing Artist chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
-smirk- Jenna, you silly thing! That's hilarious!

Blue mushrooms indeed ... insanity! Me likes!

-huge grin- Thanks!

Em
Klose chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
LOL! Jenna, you rock! That was pretty damn hilarious. Erotic Feanorian Chornicles? ROTFLMAO!

And the idea of elves as pets to the Valar- *grin* Ah, there are too many things here that I found funny- like the red-headed Noldo, the talking daisy trying to the eat Leg's foot- the whole fic was incredibly funny! :D!

The craziest thing is that after having a discussion at LJ about the Valaquenta, I was searching for a fic with 'varda' in the summary- and found that Legolas and (imposter)'Varda' story (and was duly horrified). I was most glad to find this sometime later in the Silm. section. :)

"intending to drag her husband out for some fresh air away from that Dwarf for once"

*pokes you to write fic about that* ;)
Thalia Weaver chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
*The camera focuses in on Thalia's grave, upon which an inscription is graven: "Alas for she who died too young of laughter."*

:P Damn you, Jenna! I snorted tea ALL OVER my keyboard and now I have to clean it...

Seriously, what goes ON in that mind of yours? First Maeluiwen, now...this? I wouldn't want to be in there...methinks you've been at the 'shrooms again...

XD Hee. Great. Hilarious. Utterly uncanon. And-

*WEIRD*.

~Thalia,

who likes Jenna, she does, honestly. Just isn't liking the cleanup job.
hippydeath chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Please put a beverage warning on this! I have tea on my monitor now.

That was hillarious in the sick and twisted way that my mind loves.

Hoorah for badfics spawing silly fics.
Godforsaken chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Whoa. I'm quite literally sitting here, chest heaving, laughing so hard that I've lost all sense of balance and am about to fall of my chair. This is so astoundingly funny that you've just about ruined any fun I might have had later tonight at a Monty Python party. Gah, I'm just now babbling praise... this was so bloody good... although I did pick up a few spelling and grammar errors. Because I'm a compulsive beta and must fix everyone's grammar. But despite those few instances, I was *dying* laughing here. *hugs* You're the best! I worship you! *grovels*
Soledad too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
You are truly insane... in the best possible way! I haven't laughed so hard since a very special Mary Sue-parody.
iluvelfiebois chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Heeheeheeheeheehee...

very good
Zimraphel chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Hilarious, as usual. Your arms and legs (and other extremities) must be quite sore from all the Nuzgul bites. I only have a few, which are all in places I can't really show you.

But I *insist* on a Numenorean parody. Pwease?
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »